"I shouldn't have said that...."

the1

once in the cafe there were these gr 9s talking about some dance and they were like.. omgggg like, he better ask me outtt and i was at a table across from them and i imitated them..and they all heard- AND saw me. Yep. it was greaaat. ahaha

i do that aswell ;D

but i really make it worse for them.

half the time i end up getting really angry with them aswell :)

in science this guy i used to date is now just an asshole to me. no one day i was sick of it and im like "your such a ass. seriously just shut the fuck up" and i didnt relize my teacher was like 2 feet away from me. so then she heard and says "wat did u just say" and of course i say "well if u knew him you would say the same thing too" haaha i get detention.

oh and my french teachers name is richerd. but i always say bitcherd well becuase she is a total beotch. i think she heard me say it once so i try to cover it up. but instead she just stared at me and im horrible at trying to act like nothing happend

I was at my auntie's house while they were doing bible study in the living room and I was on the computer that was also in the living room. But I was kind of far from them. So I dont really remember what I did on the computer but I guess it froze and I said "Fuck!" out loud. And I turned around and they were looking at me and then I said "Oh shit!" and covered my mouth haha. So I guess thats 2 things I shouldnt have said.. during bible study.

:rotfl:

Gold!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

copying this from the awkward moments thread because i find myself amusing

oh, mine get pretty bad

examples:

during legal studies we were learning about marriage law, and what can be used for cause for divorce

one of them was adultery

so my teacher starts giving us "situations" and asking if these people can get divorced or not

one of them was something like this guy and his wife are on vacation in hawaii, he meets a hot island babe, wants to divorce his wife, can he do that?

my answer?

"that depends"

"on?"

"did he bang her?"

course the whole class burst out laughing and my teacher stood there shaking his head

best one

one of the guys that worked at the the therapy group i was in last year was reading us crazy laws during one of our breaks, but he kept saying some were "inappropriate"

so one kid goes "you worried about our virgin ears?"

"yes"

i go "don't worry about it, my ears don't mind. my mouth isn't a virgin either"

:nono: