No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

Ughh. I'm debating joining for that but I'd like to know how much tickets are going to be first. I'll probably get the cheapest ones, but I'd gladly put up with crap seats if I got to meet them.

Someone in the fan club keep us posted please.

I think I will do the same thing - don't really care which seat will buy, just to have the opportunity to meet them...

God, please, gimme enough time to buy fcb membership before announcing this promotion...

Damn, now when I know that it's not over, that i still have a great chance... No, I will never give up, there is nothin I can't do for them!

And yes, please keep us with news. : )

Ughh. I'm debating joining for that but I'd like to know how much tickets are going to be first. I'll probably get the cheapest ones, but I'd gladly put up with crap seats if I got to meet them.

Someone in the fan club keep us posted please.

I heard good seats are at least $80

"We?ll be announcing a separate promotion on how you can meet Paramore this tour. Tickets will be required, but they don?t have to be purchased through the pre?sale. Stay tuned for more details!"

I AM PUMPED! :hyper:

06 oh man i was pissed the other day i was goin crazy looking for my ticket from when i first saw paramore. but i couldnt find it.

i hope this actually happens

and the m&g for the no doubt tour oh man i better get m&g or else ill be pissed

^ There's no info the presale date for that show yet. It's not going to be Monday though. I'm going to that show too, so if I find anything about before you, I'll let you know.

Probably between 45 minutes to an hour, but no longer. I'd say 45-50 minutes is the average for the "special guests" at a concert... longer than the opener, not long as the headliner.

Your friends don't know any No Doubt? Perfect time for some mix CDs! :)