No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

No, there's that chick Janelle Monae who's opening our show. Unless she cancelled or something, which I wouldn't mind at all.

Ha! Shows you how much I know. Ahh I can't wait till June comes around.

^ If it's not too personal, what size are you looking for exactly?

I'll let you know right now (something I learned from my Concert Promo class), they usually only bring four or five sizes of shirts on tour because they barely sell anything very large or very small--unless it's a Jonas Brothers show--and it would just be carrying around stuff that they're not going to sell, so they don't do it. It's not cost-effective or practical for them to do it.

My concert's not until June 20th, but if nobody else has checked for you, I will. However, you'd probably have a better chance of finding larger or smaller shirts through online merchants. I know Hot Topic usually carries larger sizes.

Yeah, I went to their site and looked, and right now, their selection of Paramore shirts kind of sucks, but once the new single's released or even just in a month or two, they'll probably have a better selection and their normal sizes.

You could also do what I do when I want a band shirt but can't find one I want (I like the band Kent, who's from Sweden. Shipping from Sweden to America is like half the cost of the shirt. lol), go onto Cafe Press or any other t-shirt design site or go out and buy those printable iron-ons and make your own shirt. Then you have a shirt no one else has that looks exactly the way you want it to.

^ If it's not too personal, what size are you looking for exactly?

I'll let you know right now (something I learned from my Concert Promo class), they usually only bring four or five sizes of shirts on tour because they barely sell anything very large or very small--unless it's a Jonas Brothers show--and it would just be carrying around stuff that they're not going to sell, so they don't do it. It's not cost-effective or practical for them to do it.

My concert's not until June 20th, but if nobody else has checked for you, I will. However, you'd probably have a better chance of finding larger or smaller shirts through online merchants. I know Hot Topic usually carries larger sizes.

That sounds like my kind of class! :D

thats true, but someone told me the design washes off realllly quickly.

I guess it depends what brand you buy and how you take care of it. All the ones I ordered from professional printing sites are fine, and the shirts I made with HP iron-ons lasted several years.

That sounds like my kind of class! :D

Yeah, it was a pretty awesome class. I learned a lot of cool stuff.

Woo! One month!

lol. Megan, I was just going to ask where you were sitting... then I realised you posted a picture of your tickets. Duh.

Dan, are you planning on going early? Cause I know I'd totally go and sit there for a few hours.