No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

*big booming voice* Never!!

lol... I don't know. I thought they'd start announcing winners this past Monday, to give everybody a little time to plan things out, but I guess not. I guess they'll start announcing the winners next Monday. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday. You know how the fan club is, nothing ever happens the way they say it's going to happen.

^ Yeah, they've got to give people at least a week to make plans to get there early, etc. If you find out two days beforehand, it makes it a lot harder to do.

It's weird, the Fall Out Boy M&Gs were announced to the fan club a week after pre-sale tickets were purchased. I hate how long we have to wait for PFC, I mean if they just posted the names for a few dates everyday they could get the whole tour out of the way.

^ Did you go to the FOB show in Lowell? I was there. Also, what company runs their fan club?

I should go intern at Artist Arena in the fall and, you know, fix it.

^ i think chriss is goin to that.... right chriss?

and im about to buy my PNC tickets now!

is there anything goin on with PNC meet and greets? are there going to be any?

I'll be at the Mansfield show. Where are you sitting, Dan?

Also, as far as I know, the PFC hasn't announced info on the Holmdel m&g, but I'm sure they will soon. They can't not have one... cause that would make me mad.

hah yah ill be mad too

so i MIGHT not get lawn seats tho.

cuz my uncle works across the street and he can get special tickets for me like within the 1st 6 rows so i might do that but im not sure if i want to yet

I'll be at the Mansfield show. Where are you sitting, Dan?

Also, as far as I know, the PFC hasn't announced info on the Holmdel m&g, but I'm sure they will soon. They can't not have one... cause that would make me mad.

I have pit tickets. So hopefully I'll be right up front. Who knows.

^ My friend and I also have pit tickets.

We're gonna try to get right up front too, but the pit at the Comcast Center is so small that anywhere you stand in there is awesome.

We probably will. If you're uncomfortable being alone with tons of 15-year-olds (although, since it's a No Doubt show, there will probably be people older than Paramore's normal crowd), feel free to come hang out with us.