No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

If you join now, you'll have any benefits from this tour, plus any other benefits (m&g/early entry) if they tour in the fall/next spring in support of the new album, which they most likely will. If you can persuade him, it'd be better to join sooner than later cause you might miss stuff.

Plus there's always the exclusive content, and the chance to talk to Hayley, Taylor, or occasionally Josh in the FC chat. I don't know. I think it's worth it, but I guess that's because I've paid more for fan clubs in the past that sent you some stickers, a membership card, a "locker poster", and said, "Okay, there you go! Thanks for your money. Later!!" and that was it... *cough*britneyspearsfanclub*cough* (shhh, that was 10 years ago. :P)

I've always wondered if there was an R. Kelly fan club. I'd join that fersure.

I'm afraid that if there was an R. Kelly fan club, you wouldn't be allowed to join though, Ross. You're not a teenage girl. :(

I signed up for the Boston M&G. :)

The 6/26 show won't be on the list until it goes on sale... whenever that is. Once that happens, you'll be able to sign up for that show's M&G.

I read that someone went to buy lawn seats for another show at PNC Bank, and the fees were $18.50!! The ticket itself was $20. I have a feeling No Doubt's having a hard time with the venue because of this. Fees for their presale have only been about $7, and I'm sure PNC Bank's telling them they can't do that. I hope whatever's going on gets worked out and tickets go on sale soon cause I want to go to that one too!

yea my mom said that she was like omg i had to pay so much money to see prince there and it was jsut lawn seats

but wtf i wanna go to this show so i hope everything gets worked out

If you join now, you'll have any benefits from this tour, plus any other benefits (m&g/early entry) if they tour in the fall/next spring in support of the new album, which they most likely will. If you can persuade him, it'd be better to join sooner than later cause you might miss stuff.

Plus there's always the exclusive content, and the chance to talk to Hayley, Taylor, or occasionally Josh in the FC chat. I don't know. I think it's worth it, but I guess that's because I've paid more for fan clubs in the past that sent you some stickers, a membership card, a "locker poster", and said, "Okay, there you go! Thanks for your money. Later!!" and that was it... *cough*britneyspearsfanclub*cough* (shhh, that was 10 years ago. :P)

i told my dad about what you said, and he thinks that you work for the fanclub :/ I told him you weren't but he didn't believe me

^ You should've gotten the music a week ago. A lot of people did.

Here's what the email said about not getting your music:

"If you do not receive your code(s) email by 21 days prior to the tour date purchased, please check your spam filters/junk email boxes as the email may have been misfiled by your email software. If the email is still absent, please contact help@download.nodoubt.com so customer service can address your situation and assure that you receive your code(s)."

i told my dad about what you said, and he thinks that you work for the fanclub :/ I told him you weren't but he didn't believe me

lol... I wish I worked for the fan club cause it'd mean I wouldn't be a poor college student, and I wouldn't have had to pay $35 to join. What can I say? I tried to help. Sorry he didn't believe you. :(

^ If you ordered online or by phone, you should have an Order Number (right at the top of the email) that's about 5 or 6 numbers long. Use that.

If you've already gotten your tickets and don't have your order number anymore, try using the event code or the number in the bottom left hand corner of your ticket.

so i didnt get my no doubt music and it makes me upset

cuz my two tickets were $189

so i should ge thte music right?

Did you order your tickets from the PFC pre-sale?

If you did, I think we have to wait until about a month before our show until we get the e-mail with the music in it. The people who have gotten theirs' already ordered from the ND pre-sale.

:)