No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ Yeah, Marion at the fan club said because it's not Paramore's tour, as of right now, they can't allow everyone to bring a guest to the m&g. I think they might try and work something out, but I don't know how successful they'll be. Marion also said that the m&g's will probably be before the show, so hopefully that helps things.

okay okay yah thanks

i feel bad tho cuz what if i get it? id have to jsut leave my friend =/

and liek tbh im not passing this up just to stay with my friend. i mean i bought her tickets for the show anyway.

i feel mean

• 2 weeks later...
HOORAY!!!

Any idea if that's the presale or the public sale?

Not sure.

My friend just texted me from Bamboozle and said there was a flyer up for the June 26th show in Holmdel, NJ that said tickets go on sale on May 9th (which happens to be the 3 year anniversary of my first Paramore show).

Just thought I'd let everyone know since people have been freaking out.

from lj community

Cool. I graduate that morning, but I'm getting lawn seats for that show, so I don't think I have to worry about it selling out in a few hours.

Also, if anybody else is getting lawn seats and wants to hang out, I'll be there with my family, and my mom's already said people should come hang out with us, so yeah... :)

Cause otherwise I'm gonna feel really stupid screaming along to Paramore's set by myself. lol

This has been posted on the Events section of the PFC site;

"Below are the names of the members with Meet & Greet to the upcoming Paramore shows with No Doubt. Winners will be posted every Monday until the conclusion of the tour.

**ALL WINNERS WILL BE EMAILED APPROXIMATELY ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THEIR SHOW WITH ALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THEIR MEET AND GREET.**

Be sure to visit the news page of the fan club for details on how to submit for eligibility!

CONGRATULATIONS!"

There's no names yet though.

The show's listed on Live Nation's site now... only took forever! And even though I already have tickets to a show, I'm freaking out like a little kid on the inside.

Also, I love when amphitheatres do those 4-packs of lawn tickets for a discounted price. They're doing it for this show, and they're $14.25 each when you buy the pack. Otherwise, lawn seats are $19, which isn't bad, but we'll see how the fees go. (For those wondering, all other seats are $84 each.)

SO EXCITED!!!! :willy_nilly:

so i actually looked at the ticket prices for the show..i know hayley said it was alot like 80 bucks if i recall but it gets up to 100+ bucks just for a seat somewhat near the front. wtf...lame. i think im going to miss out on this one.

Yeah, tickets for a show this big are going to be pretty expensive, but there are tours that are charging more, just so the bands can make more money. You can tell No Doubt feels kind of bad about charging all that money, since if you buy a ticket for more than $42, you get their entire digital catalog (84 songs) for free, but you can't do an amphitheatre show charging $30 for good seats because of all the costs associated with a tour this big. I'm sure to rent the venue itself for the show is probably a good $100,000.

If you're not going for Paramore and No Doubt, then it's probably not worth it to get pit tickets, and you're right to just wait for Paramore's next headlining show.

The No Doubt Fan Club presale for the PNC show is on now if anybody is interested in tickets from there. They're $90 each with a $7-something fee, but it's only reserved seating, like usual.

And I better not hear any complaining about this show being $90, dangit, lol. No Doubt worked extremely hard for this show so that fans wouldn't have to pay $18.10 fees for every presale ticket they bought ($12.10 "ticket fee"--wft?--and $6 parking fee on every ticket--even if you're not driving) and had to come up with some special deal with the venue to sell tickets with a much, much cheaper fee.

^ It's free to sign up.

Lawn seats aren't for sale with the ND and Paramore presales. If you have a Citi card, they'll be available during that presale tomorrow for $19.

The show is on a Friday at 7:30pm... lol, I know cause my younger sister's 15, and she's coming with us, and I keep asking my mom, "She'll be done with school by then, right?" :P

oh sweet!

only 19 thats amazing

ure getting lawn seats?

yah cuz my cousins graduation party is a saturday around there and i dont remember if he said the 27 or 26

but now i kno its the 27th and i can go to paramore and no doubt! haha

The show's listed on Live Nation's site now... only took forever! And even though I already have tickets to a show, I'm freaking out like a little kid on the inside.

Also, I love when amphitheatres do those 4-packs of lawn tickets for a discounted price. They're doing it for this show, and they're $14.25 each when you buy the pack. Otherwise, lawn seats are $19, which isn't bad, but we'll see how the fees go. (For those wondering, all other seats are $84 each.)

SO EXCITED!!!! :willy_nilly:

Yeah, tickets for a show this big are going to be pretty expensive, but there are tours that are charging more, just so the bands can make more money. You can tell No Doubt feels kind of bad about charging all that money, since if you buy a ticket for more than $42, you get their entire digital catalog (84 songs) for free, but you can't do an amphitheatre show charging $30 for good seats because of all the costs associated with a tour this big. I'm sure to rent the venue itself for the show is probably a good $100,000.

If you're not going for Paramore and No Doubt, then it's probably not worth it to get pit tickets, and you're right to just wait for Paramore's next headlining show.

yeah i understand all of that. i wouldnt mind seeing no doubt but i hate sitting down at concerts. if i really decide i want to go i will probably just end up getting lawn seats. i really miss paramore though, i havent seen them in well over a year.

oh sweet!

only 19 thats amazing

ure getting lawn seats?

yah cuz my cousins graduation party is a saturday around there and i dont remember if he said the 27 or 26

but now i kno its the 27th and i can go to paramore and no doubt! haha

Sweet! Yes, I'm getting lawn seats. Paramore lawn party, everybody! :P

yeah i understand all of that. i wouldnt mind seeing no doubt but i hate sitting down at concerts. if i really decide i want to go i will probably just end up getting lawn seats. i really miss paramore though, i havent seen them in well over a year.

Lawn seats aren't that bad. Also, keep in mind that at most venues, the seats fold up, so you don't actually have to sit if you don't want to... and you also don't have to worry about someone stealing your seat if you leave for five minutes.