No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ I did, but I ordered my tickets through the No Doubt presale, and I don't know what to do.

I have to wait in a special ND line to pick up my tickets and be admitted to the show (and I can't just pick up my ticket, let my friend in, and wait outside), and if the meeting spot for the m&g is outside the gates, I don't know what to do. :???:

However, if Artist Arena ever answers my email and it all works out, then yeah, that'd be awesome if we all got it. :)

(lol at you replying to my post on the PFC boards about the same exact thing.)

^No problem!

Exactly one month till our show, tomorrow!

I know. I'm so excited.

Woo! One month!

lol. Megan, I was just going to ask where you were sitting... then I realised you posted a picture of your tickets. Duh.

Dan, are you planning on going early? Cause I know I'd totally go and sit there for a few hours.

Yeah I wouldnt mind going early. Hang out maybe get some food and drinks going. I think it'd be fun. Just need a hibachi. I think it would have potential for a good time. Whadda ya think?

^Maybe you should call the venue too? I'm not sure if they have a whole lot of any involvement, but it probably couldn't hurt?

There's someone else on PFC who's having the same problem, & her show is tomorrow. So maybe we'll see what happens.

:)

**edit. I'm not getting to the venue till around 5. My mom hates driving to the Comcast Center...it's a long ride.

I know. I'm so excited.

Yeah I wouldnt mind going early. Hang out maybe get some food and drinks going. I think it'd be fun. Just need a hibachi. I think it would have potential for a good time. Whadda ya think?

Yeah, like tailgating before the show? I'd be up for that. Just gotta bring some fruit punch or something cause I'm straight-edge and don't do beer, etc.

lol, and I'd totally send messages to Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor via Twitter saying that there's a party in the parking lot, and they should join us. I bet Zac would come running out... "Who's got food?!" :rotfl:

^Maybe you should call the venue too? I'm not sure if they have a whole lot of any involvement, but it probably couldn't hurt?

There's someone else on PFC who's having the same problem, & her show is tomorrow. So maybe we'll see what happens.

:)

I'll wait and see what happens with that girl. If things don't go well for her, I'll probably just tell them to take me out of the drawing cause I'm going to the show in NJ too and am signed up for that m&g as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, like tailgating before the show? I'd be up for that. Just gotta bring some fruit punch or something cause I'm straight-edge and don't do beer, etc.

lol, and I'd totally send messages to Hayley, Jeremy, and Taylor via Twitter saying that there's a party in the parking lot, and they should join us. I bet Zac would come running out... "Who's got food?!" :rotfl:

There's nothing wrong with that. I say we do it. I might have a couple of drinks but I dont want to get drunk. I wanna enjoy the damn show!! So what kind of food should we bring. This is gonna be a fun day.

Sweet! I'll just check with Allen, but I'm sure he'll be cool with it. Maybe we could bring burgers, hot dogs, a salad, stuff like that. This will be awesome!

Ouch! Five? That's so early! Have a good night.

PS - I just looked up the tailgating policy at Comcast Center. It's cool to tailgate, but they don't allow the consumption of alcohol in the parking lot... some kind of Mansfield law.

i am going to the last dates. im going insane waiting. thank god i have like warped and college to preoccupy my mind, but AHHHH this sucks :(

ugh oh yah that sucks.

sometimes i do like it better when its a longer wait cuz idk its exciting lol. but then again im always so impatient lol.

well mines in like hmm... 18 days and then the second is in 33 days so i guess its not THAT far away haha

ugh oh yah that sucks.

sometimes i do like it better when its a longer wait cuz idk its exciting lol. but then again im always so impatient lol.

well mines in like hmm... 18 days and then the second is in 33 days so i guess its not THAT far away haha

Mine is in 25 days.

Gahhh, I just want to know if I got a meet & greet or not.

I'm going crazy waiting, while I see other people's m&g stories.