No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

I made a twitter account but Ive only checked it like twice. 24 days Chriss!!!!!!

That's surprising. Twitter's so addicting. Follow me: twitter.com/chrissc85

Yay! 24 days!

I followed the first show on Twitter, and this tour is like a well-oiled machine.

The Sounds will go on at 7:30 and play till 7:55/8:00, then the set change will take 15 minutes and Paramore should go on around 8:15.

From what I've heard, people are figuring they can show up after doors open and get in on time to see all the bands, but since so many No Doubt fans (who don't want to see the openers) are showing up so late, there ends up being a ton of traffic and long lines, and they miss them. So just because Paramore should be on around 8:15, don't plan to get there at 8. Get there before doors.

I followed the first show on Twitter, and this tour is like a well-oiled machine.

The Sounds will go on at 7:30 and play till 7:55/8:00, then the set change will take 15 minutes and Paramore should go on around 8:15.

From what I've heard, people are figuring they can show up after doors open and get in on time to see all the bands, but since so many No Doubt fans (who don't want to see the openers) are showing up so late, there ends up being a ton of traffic and long lines, and they miss them. So just because Paramore should be on around 8:15, don't plan to get there at 8. Get there before doors.

Thanks for the tips! :) I plan to be there at like 4...kinda overkill but meh. I'm a triple fan - The Sounds, Paramore, and No Doubt. :mrgreen:

^ Me too. I love them.

I fortunately got to see them on April 27th at a tiny, tiny club in Boston, so I'm grateful for that, but No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds are my three favorite bands ever... that kind of tour never happens!

That's good to know, I wonder if that will be the same for when they have a different first act.

^ It's pretty much guaranteed that that's the way the whole tour will run. I don't see why they'd give Janelle Monae or Bedouin Soundclash any less time on stage. It would screw everything up.