No Doubt Summer Tour

basketcase

^ That damn kid blocked so many of my shots. I'm so bummed. A lot of my pics came out blurry :( Think you might wanna share some of yours Chriss? Here's some decent ones I was able to take.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff260/Sefirosu0522/Paramore%20and%20No%20Doubt/

sweet pictures man

you were waaaay closer than i was lol

Um I'm not sure. Chriss might know better. We were there right when the lot opened at 3:30.

oh alright, i was in the like, express out lot

dude when i was there, i actually was willing to fork out $9 for a beer, so i go to the stand to buy one, but since i have an out of state ID i needed to be 25, i was so pissed haha

oh alright, i was in the like, express out lot

dude when i was there, i actually was willing to fork out $9 for a beer, so i go to the stand to buy one, but since i have an out of state ID i needed to be 25, i was so pissed haha

That's bullshit isnt it? It happened to a friend of mine a while back. That's such a shitty rule.

At Fenway, they ask for a second form of ID (a credit card or something else) and if you have that, they'll give it to you. I don't drink, but that's a bummer for people who do.

^ That damn kid blocked so many of my shots. I'm so bummed. A lot of my pics came out blurry :( Think you might wanna share some of yours Chriss? Here's some decent ones I was able to take.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff260/Sefirosu0522/Paramore%20and%20No%20Doubt/

You got some pretty awesome shots. You have a lot better timing than I do. I need to work on that, lol.

I'm uploading my pictures and videos to Photobucket now. There were a few times I didn't want to try and take pictures, so I just took video instead.

lol... highlight of the night, talking about The Sounds:

Chriss: "They'll probably play the same size venues on the next tour."

Allen: "Well, what if they're more successful next time around?"

Chriss: "Yeah... they won't be."

*Dan chokes on beer*

At Fenway, they ask for a second form of ID (a credit card or something else) and if you have that, they'll give it to you. I don't drink, but that's a bummer for people who do.

You got some pretty awesome shots. You have a lot better timing than I do. I need to work on that, lol.

I'm uploading my pictures and videos to Photobucket now. There were a few times I didn't want to try and take pictures, so I just took video instead.

*Dan chokes on beer*

I told them I had about 5 forms of ID and they still wouldn't do it. =\ oh well

*Dan chokes on beer*

Ah ha ha. That was awesome. I was looking at the videos I took. Its so hard to hear through all the screaming.

Yeah, there's a lot of screaming in mine too, which sucks. I still put them in my Photobucket though cause I got Gwen doing push ups, Paramore rocking out during the LTFB outro, and a few other random ones.

Here are my best pictures:

http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/chrissc85/No%20Doubt%20and%20Paramore%2006-20-09/

*Note to people with Paramore websites: Please don't go posting these in your galleries... and don't go tagging them either. They're my pictures, not yours.*

I'm considering traveling to London, Ontario, to attend the show on the John Labatt Center. It's a lot of money to put out for one show, but I'm not sure when they will come to Halifax.

Yeah, it's a lot of money, but it's totally worth it. Paramore and No Doubt both put on ridiculous shows!

• Like 1

Haha, well I'm going to steal some of yours too, so it's okay. :)

Oh, and any chance you'd want to trade the original sizes? Mine are much bigger than what Photobucket shows them as.

wow i hate it when people do things like that! im sorry :(

it bugs me because the people she's going with probably only listen to Misery Business and Decode or something and they automatically go "OMG I LOVE PARAMORE WE HAVE TO GO TO THIS SHOW!!"

I sound like an asshole, but I hate when people say they're huge fans and love a band but barely know them.

Especially if they get to go to a show that I didn't have enough money to go to.