Canada

chrisseh11

Were you by any chance at the Cancer Bat show in September with the singer from LWL?

And the new TBT singer is from here?

Also, I'm guessing you OBVIOUSLY know who Callahan are haha.

Like 3 months ago september? naw. I went to one a year and a bit ago tho.

yeah i know the Chris from callahan. the other dudes not so much. they're a good band.

Yeah Chris from TXBK is from Abby. The rest of the guys are from Langley.

Man these last 2 weeks have been hell. So hard to get around. and i gotta move house in this weather

Like 3 months ago september? naw. I went to one a year and a bit ago tho.

yeah i know the Chris from callahan. the other dudes not so much. they're a good band.

Yeah Chris from TXBK is from Abby. The rest of the guys are from Langley.

Man these last 2 weeks have been hell. So hard to get around. and i gotta move house in this weather

Which Chris?

Revill or Stiles?

That sucks. So bad. I hate moving in te snow. I di dit last year and it was helll

Stiles. Yeah its a pain. but its gotta be done. I hate moving.

so what other bands from the local scene do ya like?

Aw, he's such a sweetie! <3

I mean... Yeah. He's a badass...

Umm... I like Ignite The Sea, Doom Cannon, Savannah (duh), Scabs, The Evaporaters, Impeders Of Progress... I'm so bummed that they broke up.

What about you?

Aw, he's such a sweetie! <3

I mean... Yeah. He's a badass...

Umm... I like Ignite The Sea, Doom Cannon, Savannah (duh), Scabs, The Evaporaters, Impeders Of Progress... I'm so bummed that they broke up.

What about you?

I dont think ive ever been around a sober Stiles before. haha

The first 3 bands i know about aswell. Not too well tho. one of the guitarists from ITS works at long and mcquade in east van.

Daggermouth (RIP), Aspirations, The Grave life, Slingshot, Lights below, Set foot, A Crows Glory, Carpenter and a bunch more

Sucky that Warped didn't come here this year

I dont think ive ever been around a sober Stiles before. haha

The first 3 bands i know about aswell. Not too well tho. one of the guitarists from ITS works at long and mcquade in east van.

Daggermouth (RIP), Aspirations, The Grave life, Slingshot, Lights below, Set foot, A Crows Glory, Carpenter and a bunch more

Sucky that Warped didn't come here this year

I'm not too sure if he's ever been sober when I've seen him ever either to be honest haha. I'm guessing you OBVIOUSLY know Steven too? They live together I think... Or at least they used to.

I totally forgot about Aspirations and The Grave Life. The rest I've heard OF I just haven't actually heard them.

Yeah, one of hte guitarists worked at one of the HMVs in Metrotown... I'm not too sure if he does now. It;s been a while since I've seen him there.

And the drummer is a tattoo artist. He works at Irezumi on West Cordova. His stuff is amazing.

I went to the Warped in Calgary. I needed to see Protest The Hero. They're my favourite band and not seeing them just wasn't an option.

Hey, do you have Facebook or anything? I gotta add you up...

I'm not too sure if he's ever been sober when I've seen him ever either to be honest haha. I'm guessing you OBVIOUSLY know Steven too? They live together I think... Or at least they used to.

I totally forgot about Aspirations and The Grave Life. The rest I've heard OF I just haven't actually heard them.

Yeah, one of hte guitarists worked at one of the HMVs in Metrotown... I'm not too sure if he does now. It;s been a while since I've seen him there.

And the drummer is a tattoo artist. He works at Irezumi on West Cordova. His stuff is amazing.

I went to the Warped in Calgary. I needed to see Protest The Hero. They're my favourite band and not seeing them just wasn't an option.

Hey, do you have Facebook or anything? I gotta add you up...

u should check them out.

Their drummer hes my friends roommate.

Protest the hero came here a while back. but thats awesome u got to go to calgary for warped! Ballin!!!

Renith182@Gmail.com. add me on facebook

u should check them out.

Their drummer hes my friends roommate.

Protest the hero came here a while back. but thats awesome u got to go to calgary for warped! Ballin!!!

Renith182@Gmail.com. add me on facebook

Addeedd...

Hey, me and my friend started this Vancouver music scene forum...

http://www.vancitymusic.darkbb.com

You should check it out. It's shitty right now but, hopefully it'll be better in a few months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...