Jade Goody dies.

EasyTarget

Ok... I know you're all gonna hate me for this, and I know she did stuff with cancer etc. but I don't know why this is such a big deal... Don't get me wrong, any loss of human life is terrible, but people die of cancer all the time... Her biggest achievment was winning BB... That shouldn't make you a national celebrity, and she didn't help herself when she went back in for Celeb BB either...

But I am so sorry for her family and their loss

Feel free to hate me now

Ok... I know you're all gonna hate me for this, and I know she did stuff with cancer etc. but I don't know why this is such a big deal... Don't get me wrong, any loss of human life is terrible, but people die of cancer all the time... Her biggest achievment was winning BB... That shouldn't make you a national celebrity, and she didn't help herself when she went back in for Celeb BB either...

Feel free to hate me now

Okay, so, if you or a friend or family member died of cancer, you wouldn't want anyone to care? Makes perfect sense. :roll:

I am so sad for her :( I loved her. I don't think its sunk in actually =/

My mum was crying.

RIP Jade <3 :(

I know, it's awful. Especially when she has two little boys.

Okay, so, if you or a friend or family member died of cancer, you wouldn't want anyone to care? Makes perfect sense. :roll:

Did I say that? Shannz, you ever met her personally? Ever talked to her, have you even seen her in the flesh (If yes, this point is gonna fail :P) Probably not, so whats the big deal?

Did I say that? Shannz, you ever met her personally? Ever talked to her, have you even seen her in the flesh (If yes, this point is gonna fail :P) Probably not, so whats the big deal?

A person died. Someone who has been on the screens for, what, 9 years? In horrific circumstances too. It doesn't matter whether I knew her, I was just as upset (well, more so) when Heath Ledger died.

You don't care, that's fine, but don't tell other people how to feel.

A person died. Someone who has been on the screens for, what, 9 years? In horrific circumstances too. It doesn't matter whether I knew her, I was just as upset (well, more so) when Heath Ledger died.

Are you saying if a Paramore member died, you wouldn't care? Meh, I'm not arguing this.

I thought Heath Ledger did something with his life though :???: I'm not saying that she doesn't deserved to be mourned... And Paramore make great music

Jade... won BB

And I know I seem insensitive, but.. yeah

I thought Heath Ledger did something with his life though :???: I'm not saying that she doesn't deserved to be mourned... And Paramore make great music

Jade... won BB

And I know I seem insensitive, but.. yeah

She's done a lot of stuff since then. I don't even care about your opinion anyway so I'm not gonna waste my time posting anymore. We should be respecting her, not arguing over how important her life was. :roll:

Does it matter what she did? If I died right now, would my family and friends just be like "she's not made much of her life so far, so its not that big a loss?"

It's in the public eye because she was a celebrity that entertained. People wanted to read about her, people cared about her. Not because of what she'd done. She ended up achieving alot in life, she had nothing and got everything. Not many celebritys die of cancer (that i've seen anyway), I guess its just because it shows she's just human, things affect her like everyone else. She was so brave and gave people a role model, she was one of them. IDK, really, I just think its really sad. Who cares if she was "only on BB", she didn't even win it, but shes the biggest contestant to come out of it.

Does it matter what she did? If I died right now, would my family and friends just be like "she's not made much of her life so far, so its not that big a loss?"

It's in the public eye because she was a celebrity that entertained. People wanted to read about her, people cared about her. Not because of what she'd done. She ended up achieving alot in life, she had nothing and got everything. Not many celebritys die of cancer (that i've seen anyway), I guess its just because it shows she's just human, things affect her like everyone else. She was so brave and gave people a role model, she was one of them. IDK, really, I just think its really sad. Who cares if she was "only on BB", she didn't even win it, but shes the biggest contestant to come out of it.

Couldn't have put it better. You're totally right. :hug:

I heard about this a couple of hours ago. It's so awful :( We all knew it was going to happen eventually but the feeling when it does is just horible. I can't begin to imagine how her family and friends must be feeling right now. Her kids must be devestated. On mothers day too.....

I know, right? She'd got so far, I'd actually got it into my mind she'd pull through. :( I'm just glad she made that money for her boys in her final few months.

Feel free to hate me now

QFT

Kwik is right.

It is sad that she died, and I somewhat respect her for trying to make things better for her kids, But for all the people who are so "touched" by it- death happens all the time. Jade Goody didn't work for her living in the slightest- many people contribute a million times more to society than she did, and they get no recognition. She went out how she came in- in the public eye. That doesn't make her a frickin martyr