Jade Goody dies.

EasyTarget

Loads of people are dieing of cancer everyday. I see not one reason why she needs to be covered every day for a month in every form of media.

"About time" means you were waiting for it to happen. You wanted her to die?

Ha, he was right, you are a pathetic little emo.

You just don't know how a media works then. When a person is featured in the media in some form or another, that person becomes a part of some people's lives. Isn't this thread enough proof to you? You formed no emotional connection to the person, I get it. I have never even heard of her so I feel like this nice little cheetah right here:

indifference.jpg

But some people feel sad because a person just died in cancer. What's so hard to understand in that? They don't feel sad for every person in the world dying right now, but what does that have to do with anything? Those persons are not part of Shannon's, Louise's, or anyone else's lives here in this board.(probably)

And the way some people here talk about it, they feel bad for her family as well. It's called sympathy.

Maybe this isn't the best place to tell the world how you don't care if a BB winner (or whoever she is) dies, or how it's ridiculous that some people connect to her. Save it for another time, when there's no one actually caring about it.

You just don't know how a media works then. When a person is featured in the media in some form or another, that person becomes a part of some people's lives. Isn't this thread enough proof to you? You formed no emotional connection to the person, I get it. I have never even heard of her so I feel like this nice little cheetah right here:

indifference.jpg

But some people feel sad because a person just died in cancer. What's so hard to understand in that? They don't feel sad for every person in the world dying right now, but what does that have to do with anything? Those persons are not part of Shannon's, Louise's, or anyone else's lives here in this board.(probably)

And the way some people here talk about it, they feel bad for her family as well. It's called sympathy.

Maybe this isn't the best place to tell the world how you don't care if a BB winner (or whoever she is) dies, or how it's ridiculous that some people connect to her. Save it for another time, when there's no one actually caring about it.

Thank you.

krylon you are a lowlife, i dont like jade, but she is better in my eyes than you, scum. hoping for someone to die.

I have to say that was pretty wellsaid Alex. :)

Srlsy Micheal, that woman was a mom, two little children lost their mom. I don't think you would've thought it was very fun if your mom had cancer and people would want her to die.:roll:

EDIT: R.I.P Jade.

Tbh, I didn't like her much as a person, but this is still very sad.

It's never nice when anyone dies, and all you asses saying how you don't give a shit, have some fucking respect.

She did this for her boys. She went on Big Brother, and the British public made her famous. She had a chance to make money and she took it, like most people would. Yes she milked it in the beginning of her fame but she made money. When she found out she was terminal she did it for her children and family.

And although she couldn't keep her own life she managed to save plenty of other women by raising awareness about cervical cancer.

R.I.P Jade.

• Like 2

It's never nice when anyone dies, and all you asses saying how you don't give a shit, have some fucking respect.

She did this for her boys. She went on Big Brother, and the British public made her famous. She had a chance to make money and she took it, like most people would. Yes she milked it in the beginning of her fame but she made money. When she found out she was terminal she did it for her children and family.

And although she couldn't keep her own life she managed to save plenty of other women by raising awareness about cervical cancer.

R.I.P Jade.

I totally agree, you're so right.

R.I.P Jade.

WORD, dont like her n all that but she was only helping her kids in the long run, i dont really care its got nout to do with me, but when people are actually like hoping for her death, thats just sick.

^ Very true!!

I've never been the biggest fan of her personality, espec after the whole celeb BB thing but at the end of the day, her doing all those interviews and "milking" the media was hardly helping her was it?! It was for her kids, making sure they'd have the kinda comfortable life she didn't! It's awful she went on mothers day, her poor kids must be devastated!!

R.I.P Jade!!!

Guest JadeIsRad

It's really sad that she's died and I respect her for trying her best to give her children a future after she's gone but about a week before she was diagnosed everyone hated her for being 'racist'. It just weird that now everyone's forgotten that they did hate her. I mean, you can't hate a person that's dying of cancer because that's just horrible but still...

Go ahead and shoot me down in flames now :]

It's really sad that she's died and I respect her for trying her best to give her children a future after she's gone but about a week before she was diagnosed everyone hated her for being 'racist'. It just weird that now everyone's forgotten that they did hate her. I mean, you can't hate a person that's dying of cancer because that's just horrible but still...

No. That does make sense..

I've never liked her, but I've never hated her either.

Thats very true. She was the "most hated woman in Britain". How funny that there has been a sudden u-turn and now everyone is sympathetic.

Lets look at it this way- Gordon Brown even praised her. For what? She was an ignorant, racist talentless bitch.

Thats very true. She was the "most hated woman in Britain". How funny that there has been a sudden u-turn and now everyone is sympathetic.

Lets look at it this way- Gordon Brown even praised her. For what? She was an ignorant, racist talentless bitch.

Harsh.

Stop being inconsiderate.