Jade Goody dies.

EasyTarget

well actually doctors and modern medicine saved their lives, jade just looked like a bloke called john and said "woe is me" all over the papers, and pretty much just irritated the whole country.

For fucks sake.

She raised the awareness of tests, therefore people got tested. Yes she didn't cure people personally, she just made people see they needed tested.

Some people on here are thick as shit.

For fucks sake.

She raised the awareness of tests, therefore people got tested. Yes she didn't cure people personally, she just made people see they needed tested.

Some people on here are thick as shit.

woh, woh, he's just saying what he thinks, and he's right, (kinda) and so are you

Why are people arguing about it and debating whether what she did was right or whatever. She did her thing, people were interested in her, people cared about her.

I am upset she died. Did I know her? No. But emotionally, you feel sympathy for her, because her whole life has been seen on tv. You've seen her little boys, they now don't get to give their mum her mothers day card. Look, saying "about time" that she died is just sick. Whether or not you liked her, she did raise awareness of cervical cancer. I for one hadn't heard of cervical cancer til now. So people think she's saved lifes by going public with her battle, I agree, I think she has. If you don't, then so what. Just don't be so personal about it, her death affected people.

• Like 1

Why are people arguing about it and debating whether what she did was right or whatever. She did her thing, people were interested in her, people cared about her.

I am upset she died. Did I know her? No. But emotionally, you feel sympathy for her, because her whole life has been seen on tv. You've seen her little boys, they now don't get to give their mum her mothers day card. Look, saying "about time" that she died is just sick. Whether or not you liked her, she did raise awareness of cervical cancer. I for one hadn't heard of cervical cancer til now. So people think she's saved lifes by going public with her battle, I agree, I think she has. If you don't, then so what. Just don't be so personal about it, her death affected people.

I completely agree!! As I said before, I never liked her much as a person, but I never hated her. And yes people die of cancer all the time, but it's awful to see it progress day by day on the news in papers etc. You can't help but feel touched by it. No one deserves to go thru it no matter what kind of person you are/were.

Guest JadeIsRad
I just don't see why people are being cunts.

Yes you've had your say, no one gives a shit, now fuck off out the thread.

No one is being a 'cunt', they are just stating their opinions. If no one gave a shit then why are people replying to them? You're also having your say so why aren't you taking your own advice to 'fuck off out of the thread'?

I'mjustsaying.

• Like 1

No one is being a 'cunt', they are just stating their opinions. If no one gave a shit then why are people replying to them? You're also having your say so why aren't you taking your own advice to 'fuck off out of the thread'?

I'mjustsaying.

I'm paying my respects to Jade.

There are people being inconsiderate and it's just not fair.

Fair enough, people don't like her, I don't really, she wasn't really the nicest of people, but it's unfair people saying, she did nothing, she was useless, when in fact she wasn't. She got cancer and no one deserves that, she died on Mothers Day, her kids won't be able to spend this day with her, in fact, they probably won't remember much of her as they are still very young. But they will know she raised money for them, she they could live a good life.

It's heartbreaking.

I'm paying my respects to Jade.

There are people being inconsiderate and it's just not fair.

Fair enough, people don't like her, I don't really, she wasn't really the nicest of people, but it's unfair people saying, she did nothing, she was useless, when in fact she wasn't. She got cancer and no one deserves that, she died on Mothers Day, her kids won't be able to spend this day with her, in fact, they probably won't remember much of her as they are still very young. But they will know she raised money for them, she they could live a good life.

It's heartbreaking.

yeh and i bet they wont get the money back for their cards and shit either, how wank is that