Jade Goody dies.

EasyTarget

It's really sad that she's died and I respect her for trying her best to give her children a future after she's gone but about a week before she was diagnosed everyone hated her for being 'racist'. It just weird that now everyone's forgotten that they did hate her. I mean, you can't hate a person that's dying of cancer because that's just horrible but still...

Go ahead and shoot me down in flames now :]

It just goes to show that we are not emotionless robots, doesn't it? Even if you don't like someone (for example, because she is a racist), there's nothing wrong about feeling bad for her family or herself after she dies. Death is on a whole other level of things than racism.

Guest JadeIsRad
Thats very true. She was the "most hated woman in Britain". How funny that there has been a sudden u-turn and now everyone is sympathetic.

Lets look at it this way- Gordon Brown even praised her. For what? She was an ignorant, racist talentless bitch.

Yes but Gordon Brown is a complete dickhead, he doesn't know what he's saying most of the time (:

Well she's just died.

People have come onto this thread to pay their respects and you're just posting shite about her.

Well, tbh she doesn't exactly deserve to be "respected" per say. It sucks for her family, and they have my condolences. But that doesn't change the fact that she epitomised everythign that is wrong with modern society/entertainment.

Not everyone who dies is a martyr- just because she's been plastered all over the fucking television doesn't mean she gains my respect or sympathy, and I'm not going to pretend that it does like 90% of people.

Well, tbh she doesn't exactly deserve to be "respected" per say. It sucks for her family, and they have my condolences. But that doesn't change the fact that she epitomised everythign that is wrong with modern society/entertainment.

Not everyone who dies is a martyr- just because she's been plastered all over the fucking television doesn't mean she gains my respect or sympathy, and I'm not going to pretend that it does like 90% of people.

i agree with that, as i said i dont really care as she has nothing to do with me, but people HOPING for her death is just wrong, im indifferent to it.

Of course she should be respected.

Because of her, millions of women have had smear tests and scans for cancer.

She's managed to save plenty of womens lives.

Like I said, I didn't think much of her as a person, but well done to her for that.

You are still playing with things that should be left alone, in other words, being inconsiderate. Refer to my first post in this thread. Would it be too difficult to just swallow your anger and your opinions and think about other people as well?

Oh christ. You again?

i agree with that, as i said i dont really care as she has nothing to do with me, but people HOPING for her death is just wrong, im indifferent to it.

Same. I dont hate her, I just dont see why this is being hailed as some kind of national tragedy

Yes but Gordon Brown is a complete dickhead, he doesn't know what he's saying most of the time (:

Considering he presided over our most prosperous economic period in history and done a fairly good job as chancellor, I'd disagree. However, as our PM I don't think he's been all that hot. Bearing in mind, this is coming from someone who would be considered Conservative.

Of course she should be respected.

Because of her, millions of women have had smear tests and scans for cancer.

She's managed to save plenty of womens lives.

Like I said, I didn't think much of her as a person, but well done to her for that.

Not really because of her. It was an issue that coincedently got raised at the same time. Fair enough- she did good things for her kids, and she seemed to realize the ignorance that she had lived in.

But that still doesn't justify her as an "essex princess" or one of the other bogus titles that she's earned.

You dont seem to understand that she wasn't a fucking great person. Simple. As. That.

Not really because of her. It was an issue that coincedently got raised at the same time. Fair enough- she did good things for her kids, and she seemed to realize the ignorance that she had lived in.

But that still doesn't justify her as an "essex princess" or one of the other bogus titles that she's earned.

You dont seem to understand that she wasn't a fucking great person. Simple. As. That.

I'm not saying she was a great person.

It seems as though you're trying your best to make it look as though she was completely useless.

She was the main reason for all these women getting tests.

But why did you have to come here to shove it down people's throats in the first place? Save it for another time! People are upset because of her death, and because of the hard time her children are probably going through right now. No one wants to hear about your opinion's of her right now, so you aren't going to get your point across. Be considerate. There is a time and a place for everything.

But why did you have to come here to shove it down people's throats in the first place? Save it for another time! People are upset because of her death, and because of the hard time her children are probably going through right now. No one wants to hear about your opinion's of her right now, so you aren't going to get your point across. Be considerate. There is a time and a place for everything.

1st) I am not shoving it down anyones throat. I post my opinion just as you post yours.

2nd) Tough shit. Public message board.

3rd) What better place to discuss Jade Goodys death than in a thread about her?

Go shove your "holier than thou" attitude up your arse.