PARAMORE NEW ALBUM UPDATES

i havent read all the comments but the ones i did read are really upsetting. everyone needs to stop being so judgemental. sure you want to state what you think the ablum is going to be about or how it will sound, but sometimes you all take it to far. its fine to be excited, or not so excited. i highly doubt "playing god" is a song actually about god. they have said numerous times that they are not going to force or persuade people to be christians. they themselves are christians, but thats not what they make their songs or live shows about. as far as twilight goes its a fine question, some people are curious. i would hope they wouldnt put those songs on their because its already on the soundtrack. And like hayley said, it'd be like cheating the fans. we've already heard those songs, so its time to move on to new ones. i personally am exicted for the album, but lets not be to harsh or jump to conclusions when we have yet to hear any of the material.

Yeah, I agree with Taylor. Let's stop being so harsh.

Also, am I the only one who's honestly just really curious and excited to see what they decide to do with this new album and isn't all, "I want them to do this, and this, and if they don't do this, I'm going to be very upset!"? Why be so demanding? You've stayed a fan for this long... just trust that they're going to continue to do music you like, even if some aspects of it change, and see what happens. That's the fun of being a fan.

• Like 1

If they don't cover R. Kelly I'm tearing the posters off my wall and crying myself to sleep for the following fortnight.

Only if it's "I Believe I Can Fly." If they cover another R. Kelly song, I'll get mad. :P

I can't believe some moron who had the chance to find out some decent information asks if Decode or I Caught Myself will be on it. What a waste.

FYI, i didn't ask the questions. i just re-posted what Hayley replied to some random comments.

I'm excited regardless, but I agree with Ross, what a waste of a quesiton, obviously some Twilight teeny-bopper who thinks they're a MASSIVE fan as they know two tracks.

yeah, i guess the answer was pretty obvious but you shouldn't just judge and label that person. and i guess hayley wouldn't even bother replying if it was really a waste.

FYI, i didn't ask the questions. i just re-posted what Hayley replied to some random comments.

yeah, i guess the answer was pretty obvious but you shouldn't just judge and label that person. and i guess hayley wouldn't even bother replying if it was really a waste.

No I didn't label that person, just making a statement that a mass amount of teenage girls are that way.

I was going to say something about the post above, but I won't since I don't really understand whom it was directed at.

I agree with Chriss. I can't wait to see what they will pull out of their sleeve next. The way I see it, there's still so much potential waiting to be unlocked in them that, as far as I'm concerned, they can pretty much take whatever direction they want and I'm still going to appreciate them for doing just that. The day they put the audience before themselves in the songwriting process, that's when it starts to go downhill. I'm not going to blame them for doing what they feel most comfortable doing.

So yeah, when one of my favourite bands release a new album, there's usually at least one thing there that I dislike but I'm able to get over those bits by keeping an open mind and learning to appreciate music from new angles. The new acquaintance that Paramore still is for me, I can hardly contain my excitement to see where they will go next. :)

As for the updates, I think the one concerning Decode and I Caught Myself was the best of the lot, since the answer said that there was some kind of pressure to have those on the album. It actually surprised me that Hayley was so open about that! The rest of those are the usual mumbo jumbo and they didn't really move me much.

• Like 1