All Good Things Must Come To An End

RenegadeRoss

I post this in here, as it is most likely to be seen by the majority of people.

Im quite speechless to be honest. I hate that this is happening on today of all days. None of the Admin can get on, but ive been asked to be the one who, with much regret, has to break this news to you..

Due to a legal battle, Paramorefans.com and its forum, is unfortunatly to be closed down. Its been ordered that paramorefans.com gets pulled off the server at 12:00am on April the 2nd.

I'll fill you all in with more information soon.. im just...

im just in shock. Im actually shaking..

Just, Thankyou all so much for your contribution to the site. Without you all, this site would be nothing. There has been so many friendships made, I just hope everyone can all stay in touch

Im really really going to miss you guys :(:crybad:

More info at www.paramorefans.com

With deep, deep regret and apologies,

Ross :(

if this is a joke, tell us now please. think you're only supposed to do april fool's til midday anyway aren't ya?

oh well suppose we'll find out in like 9 hours.

hmm must be a joke...no admins could get on apparently but Ash has been on today

oh and i'll bet they'll take it down for at least a few minutes at midnight to make it more believeable.

lol It's clearly not serious

1. If it were, Ash or Brent would have made the post and not Ross.

2. The post would have been made in the main Announcements forum and not Off Topic.

3. The only legal problem would be related to Paramore and both Ash and Brent do work for the Paramore.net official site too, so they clearly know the band.

4. It's the 1st of April.

Seriously dudes, there has been a lot of issues, if, somehow, the boards can stay open.. I'm pretty sure there'll be a price or something to use it.

Another forum I use had to, no lie. I can't use it anymore, I seriously hope I don't have to leave these boards too.

lol It's clearly not serious

1. If it were, Ash or Brent would have made the post and not Ross.

2. The post would have been made in the main Announcements forum and not Off Topic.

3. The only legal problem would be related to Paramore and both Ash and Brent do work for the Paramore.net official site too, so they clearly know the band.

4. It's the 1st of April.

^ that