underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

HAha. Just got back from Underoath. Lol as im writing this they're still within a 2 mile vicinity of me.

The show fuckin rocked and i went crazy for Writing On The Walls. LOl massive mosh pit going on and just sweating balls.

I got two underoath T shirts and a hoodie.

I got to meet and talk to Chris,James, Tim, Aaron and Spencer in that order. Not for long but enough to establish something. Didnt get any pictures didnt get any thing signed but it was still fuckin awesome. They're such nice guys. and Tim lol he was crazy. I told him that he was a retard in a good way after watching McTague's world. LOl crazy shit. Chris is such a carebear. James is pretty good looking. Aaron hates OCDP drums. Spencer is just awesome. I think he was wearing eyeliner that night.

Man the show and crowd were INTENSE. It was their first show back and god has helped them get back together. Now they're a unit again. Their show was hella intense even tho Chris kept saying he was outta shape (From 35 min warped sets as oppposed to the hour + show they played.). Chris said for the past month and a half he was just playing Xbox

Anyways thats my story. Take care

Ren

awesomeeeeeeeee your sooo lucky