New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

omgomgomgomgomg.

SO. AMAZING.

I can't wait. <3 it sounds so much more mature, even the song titles and just everything.

The studio version of Ignorance is nothing short of amazing. o____o

OMG! I want to hear Brick By Boring Brick! D: Will they be showing it on MTV anytime soon?!

it's probably going to be a sort of 'preview' of the album since it's coming out around the same time. Probably that last big promotional effort to build up the hype. And since the fans are huge fans of their acoustic performances maybe they'd thought an acoustic showcase of our favorites with some new material might be a good way to market the album?

EDIT: Plus acoustic seems to be associated with mature (at least that's how my head works) and that could go hand in hand with the direction they're taking.

Please can everybody stop saying how amazing the ignorance preview is? It's making me wanna listen :P

Don't worry I haven't heard it either. Album title sounds good and the artwork is good, I think I'm looking forward to the album :mrgreen:

I'm definitely staying up so I can pre-order the Limited Edition version of their new cd! And as much as I didn't like Ignorance when I first heard it, listening to the album version has completely changed my mind! I figure if I think the album version was that much better, than WTLO, a song I absolutely fell in love with when I heard it's crappy audio on youtube, should be absolutely mind-blowing, as well as the rest of the album!

I'm so freakin excited!$)Q#(%^@#*&%^@()$&@#

I'm definitely staying up so I can pre-order the Limited Edition version of their new cd! And as much as I didn't like Ignorance when I first heard it, listening to the album version has completely changed my mind! I figure if I think the album version was that much better, than WTLO, a song I absolutely fell in love with when I heard it's crappy audio on youtube, should be absolutely mind-blowing, as well as the rest of the album!

I'm so freakin excited!$)Q#(%^@#*&%^@()$&@#

Me too, I've never seen such an amazing deluxe edition before:

"The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD, a 40-page hardcover journal with Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams’ handwritten lyrics and notes on the album, a color vinyl 7” single with four acoustic songs, a DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary (with interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus rare band vignettes from http://www.paramore.net), a 16-page full-color booklet, an exclusive Paramore poster, five limited edition collectible Paramore photos printed on hardstock paper, and a numbered certificate of authenticity. The “brand new eyes” deluxe version will come packaged in an extraordinary special edition box and will only be available via www.paramore.net."

This thing is probably going to be expensive O_O.

Me too, I've never seen such an amazing deluxe edition before:

"The deluxe version is limited to 15,000 pieces and includes the album on CD, a 40-page hardcover journal with Paramore frontwoman Hayley Williams’ handwritten lyrics and notes on the album, a color vinyl 7” single with four acoustic songs, a DVD featuring an exclusive making-of documentary (with interviews, behind-the-scenes footage, plus rare band vignettes from http://www.paramore.net), a 16-page full-color booklet, an exclusive Paramore poster, five limited edition collectible Paramore photos printed on hardstock paper, and a numbered certificate of authenticity. The “brand new eyes” deluxe version will come packaged in an extraordinary special edition box and will only be available via www.paramore.net."

This thing is probably going to be expensive O_O.

dmb just released a super deluxe version of their new album and it was like $60, so this will prob be around there too maybe? idk, i want it though haha