New Album Title, Tracklist and Release Date Announced!

But from what I've heard, isn't FBR really slow at international orders? :/ Or does Canada not really count as international?

I keep meaning to e-mail the Canadian site to ask if they'll begin shipping out the albums on the 24th, (like the pre-order site said) or if the albums will begin shipping to them on the 24th. If it's the former then I can be almost 99% sure that I'm going to get the album a little early. :hyper:

But from what I've heard, isn't FBR really slow at international orders? :/ Or does Canada not really count as international?

I keep meaning to e-mail the Canadian site to ask if they'll begin shipping out the albums on the 24th, (like the pre-order site said) or if the albums will begin shipping to them on the 24th. If it's the former then I can be almost 99% sure that I'm going to get the album a little early. :hyper:

I'm all excited:willy_nilly:

I actually had a dream last night about receiving the deluxe edition. It was amazing, but then as soon as I went to listen to the actual cd, it didn't work! :( then I woke up.

I rarely dream but if I did I bet they'd all be about meeting Paramore, listening to brand new eyes, being in Paramore. It'd be awesome! But disappointing when I wake up so I'd rather not dream about it.

I'm confused i pre ordered the delux edition and in the uk its out on the 28th right? so we should get it hopefully on the 28th maybe a bit before?

I just pre ordered the delux edition on itunes and it says expected realease september 26th is this a mistake or true does anyone know?

^ ummm no idea.. lol

well apparently on september 18th there will be a listening party at your local hot topic at 7pm.

if you dont know what a listening party is: they just play the whole album