UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

and misery business even tho thats a good live song and gets the crowd going but out of the 11 times ive seen them theyve played misery business 10. well thats because the first time i saw them live misery business wasnt a song yet lmao

^hahaha yeah i know what you mean about misery businesss. everyone gets kicks out of it anyway, i guess it's that song of their that you want to hear live, but then again you don't at the same time. haha. but yeah, i'd rather them take crushcrushcrush out as i've said. what happened to WHOA!!! that was such a good song live!

yeah that'd be nice

but tbh i dont think they'll add in another BNE song... too early for that

Yeah, but the myspace secret show is for a different reason than the London show

This performance is to show appreciation for all the Paramore fans in the UK and also in celebration of the band's new record, brand new eyes.

So I think there's every chance of new songs

i can't help but think this is directed toward me ;-)

I am offended that you would think I was aiming that at you :o Seriously though, nah it wasn't aimed at you 8-)

is it me or do they kind of sound like good charlotte? a little bit?

I hope not :lol: Don't think they'd like that comparison lol Too much shouting from what I've heard of The Blackout to be compared with Good Charlotte.

the blackout are brilliant live, and the 2 frontmen act really well together to get the crowd going... ive seen them 25+ times and worked with them quite a few times, if anyone gets a change to meet them do it, theyre a lovley bunch of welsh jokers, plus shaun's hair and accent are the best. lol

also... as far as setlist goes im hoping for emergency, decode, miz biz, crushcrushcrush, ignorance, where the lines overlap, born for this, and a few more off bne... i cant believe no one has mentioned born for this yet, always been my favorite live song of theirs behind emergency

There's a pair of tickets been given away for Monday's gig

Email paramorecomps@atlanticrecords.co.uk with your name, age, address, contact phone number and WHY YOU SHOULD WIN THE TICKETS in 100 words

You'll be contacted by phone. If the call is missed, they'll move on to the next person. So have your phones on!

This doesnt include travel and accomodation btw.and it's only lasting for 24 hours.

i hope they do decode, emergency, born for this, bbbb, ignorance, misery business & crushcrush, when it rains, we are broken, let the flames begin, my heart (like they did it on the final riot) & where the lines overlap, and any more from BNE :)

decode acoustic is amaziing, really hope they do it like they did in the green room performance <3