UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

hahaaa.

anyway. im thinking paramore will/should play for more than an hour and half, but looking at the mathematics of it im not sure how that would work. unless NNEC are on pretty much as soon as doors open, just as background music kinda thang.

I was actually thinking that myself. I definitely think the first band will be on very early though.

you should have gotten a confirmation email and an email 'inviting' you to the new site

maybe it went into your junk folder?

possibly, but if it was it'll be gone by now.

email or no email, i paid my money for the club. like i said, i got my package weeks ago so thats proof enough.

EDIT: and obviously, i booked my tickets for the gig through the fanclub. at least i have confirmation of that still.

what was it you were emailing them for? if you dont mind me asking lol. just incase the see my query as mildy urgent lol.

i want to sign up for a previous meet and greet, and at first they wouldn't let me because i didn't have the confirmation number for my tickets yet, and when i got that they decided it was too late for me to enter for meet and greet

i was pretty mad to say the least haha