UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I know this isn't directed at me but I might as well answer.

Were the fan club presale tickets sold via See Tickets? If so:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 19/11/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 03/12/2009.

If not, then I have no clue.

The people who have their tickets already probably ordered from somewhere like Ticketmaster who print their own tickets for gigs so they send them out whenever they please.

Babs, are your tickets in yet? people i know have there's in and they bought from the public sale. But i got mine from the pre-sale link and they havnt turned up yet. Im sick with worrying.

i booked mine with ticketmaster and i havent got them through yet. im not worrying though, its still well over a month away.

I've got mine quite a while back. I got them from the Glasgow SECC phoneline. I guess thats what it's called. My mum phoned so I have no idea who she spoke to. :D Soo can't wait. Do you think the setlist will be the same as the Fall tour? Cause I really want to see Let the Flames Begin and it isn't on the current tour setlist.

I was speaking to a friend the other day and she asked me if we were going early and i said yeh bout 8ish cause we want barrier and she said that i have no chance of getting it because the venue(MEN) let people who had presale tickets in first. I've never heard of this i was just wondering if it's true, if it is it doesn't seem very fair cause someone could turn up 5 mins before doors open and still be close. Just wondering if anyones heard this before?