UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

no, you're right and i posted a big post about that, which got dually ignored.

Their a bunch of snobby tossers. I didnt pay 30 pound to post on a forum,

They really are. I mean, they haven't got the right to say that they are bigger fans and stuff cause the post on the official fan forum, its bull.

Exactly. Where does it say that if you join the fan club you must post on the forum? Thats optional, i have my own forum here, as we all do. Which i very much prefer.

I know, right?

Atleast the people on here are nice and the forum is much better.

Saying that, some lovely lovely PFCer just offered to take me as her guest. :hyper:

actually alot of people who never ever post, no even once, win m&gs.... tbh most of the people who post regularly don't win

Well think about the amount of people who enter it. There will be loads. And just by chance there's lists of names that people recognise off the forum and ALOT of the forum regulars seem to be getting it?

Im sorry but for some reason its made out like that forum is an important part of the fan club and it really isnt. I didnt pay 30 quid to post on a forum thats one big clique.

Well think about the amount of people who enter it. There will be loads. And just by chance there's lists of names that people recognise off the forum and ALOT of the forum regulars seem to be getting it?

Im sorry but for some reason its made out like that forum is an important part of the fan club and it really isnt. I didnt pay 30 quid to post on a forum thats one big clique.

like 5 forum "regulars" won that i know of.... 5 out of how many dates and there are either 10 or 20 people at the m&g. other people have won that post but they arn't 'regulars'

no one said only forums members win they were just saying how it would be nice to see people that they know win, of course anyone would be happy to see someone they know win, no one said it should be forum members only and plus forum members dont usually win.

don't go around judging them because youve never really talked to them or gotten to know them

I think you'll find they did. I cant be fucked finding the posts but the amount of snobbery in that European thread is a joke. I quoted posts, and replied to it, and i got dually ignored. Which summed it up for me.

The posts had "i hope people who dont post dont win" and "i hope its just forum members who win, they deserve it more"

Fancy explaining that?

a few people have said that not everyone ive been reading that thread since it started

dont go judging people (about 10,000) on what a few people said.

i know how you feel and i know what you mean i used to think that and then i actually went there and talked to them and i know how you feel to ive never won a m&g myself and ive been there since it started

(and i know people need someone to be there guest so if any of you posted and went there you might be able to get in with someone:p:p)

oh i didnt say PFC was better. PF is def better.

plus who gives a crap what they say? forum members arnt the only ones to win so even if some of the members want that it doesnt mean it will happen because it won't

theres always a taboo about regular posters on official forums, for any band, for as long as i have known. whether its true or not, i dunno cause i always stick to off-the-beaten-track forums like here.

yes, its shit no one on here from the UK was lucky enough. thats all it is really down to at the end of the day, PFC poster or not - luck.

• Like 1

exactly babs

it took me 13 shows to meet paramore. and some people get to meet them the first time :nono:

this will only be my third show, and i did nearly meet them first time - i would have done had my dad came to pick me up like half an hour later lol. but id rather meet them in the future than i have met them then, cause that was before i got properly into them. they were just a band i listened to back then.