UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Cheers Ross,

Im half and half excited about this.

The fact its the SECC and gonna be full of twilight sheep is what stops my excitement.

you know what, half of me wishes they had never done songs for the twilight soundtrack... even tough i love the songs they did... :shifty:

you know what, half of me wishes they had never done songs for the twilight soundtrack... even tough i love the songs they did... :shifty:

i wish they hadnt either. Decode and I Caught Myself are two songs i dont find myself playing very often, my least favourite songs i think..

^ So why are you going?!

Got my tickets before I realised that most of the songs will be off their shitty new album. My girlfriend is looking forward to it though so i'm at least guaranteed my hole that night

The fact its the SECC and gonna be full of twilight sheep is what stops my excitement.

Haha same :rotfl:

i wish they hadnt either. Decode and I Caught Myself are two songs i dont find myself playing very often, my least favourite songs i think..

I remember when decode came out and you had it as one of your favourite songs, how times change :rotfl:

Got my tickets before I realised that most of the songs will be off their shitty new album. My girlfriend is looking forward to it though so i'm at least guaranteed my hole that night

Haha same :rotfl:

I remember when decode came out and you had it as one of your favourite songs, how times change :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I do agree, i liked it at first, i dont dislike it, i just .. the twilight stuff is a loada shit. Robert Pattinson is also a tool.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any ideas on how long bands will play?

coz with 3 support acts im thinking paramore may not have long to play, or it might be a bit tight...

what do you guys think?

I hope they play there US setlist with maybe a few additions

19:30 - 20:00 - now, now

20:15 - 20:45 - paper route

21:00 - 21:45 - YM@6

22:00 - 23:30 - Paramore

Or something :P I don't know the actual times, or even the time it's dude to start :lol:

You're not far off how it'll run but 15 minute changeover for an arena gig between acts is pretty optimistic haha.

i cant see it ending at 23:30 normally gigs finish around 22:30

Depends on the venue you go to. Different venues have different curfews, arenas typically being around the 11pm mark.

Not really. Doors for here are 6.30. I'd expect the first band to be on twenty minutes after doors then to have a 25 minute set. Next band twenty minute changeover, same set length. That takes you to 8pm in the SECC scenario. YMAS on at 8.20 until 9pm. 30 minute changeover and Paramore play from 9.30 to curfew at 11pm.