UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

I'm waiting on so much mail haha. Fucking strikes.

Actually received two of the most useless pieces of mail ever. The first one was asking me if I wanted to get paid less essentially haha. The second was telling me I owe the Gov't £1099 which hasn't to be repaid for 4 years anyway.

Shite mail was shite.

/off topic

I have to sell my ticket,gutted :(

stupid college!

that's shite man :( can't you miss college?

also, if you're selling it - are you ebaying it or would you be willing to sell me it? ;-) (however, it'd obviously be better if you could make it to the gig, haha)

that's shite man :( can't you miss college?

also, if you're selling it - are you ebaying it or would you be willing to sell me it? ;-) (however, it'd obviously be better if you could make it to the gig, haha)

yeh its crap but I like fail part of my course if I dont go in that day!...the college better not change the day now...

and yeh my friend put it on ebay for me sorry :)

I'm waiting on so much mail haha. Fucking strikes.

Actually received two of the most useless pieces of mail ever. The first one was asking me if I wanted to get paid less essentially haha. The second was telling me I owe the Gov't £1099 which hasn't to be repaid for 4 years anyway.

Shite mail was shite.

/off topic

The postal strikes caused me to have the most amount of mail I've ever had :shifty:

The postal strikes caused me to have the most amount of mail I've ever had :shifty:

It's murder, innit? Literally have about no interest in the mail 350 days of the year and the two weeks it's actually somewhat important there's a strike. Well betting everything comes on the same day now haha

yeh its crap but I like fail part of my course if I dont go in that day!...the college better not change the day now...

and yeh my friend put it on ebay for me sorry :)

ah man, that sucks :( hopefully they'll be back soon!

no bother - hope you get loads for it! haha, they're going for so much on ebay.

It's murder, innit? Literally have about no interest in the mail 350 days of the year and the two weeks it's actually somewhat important there's a strike. Well betting everything comes on the same day now haha

A lot of my stuff came on time, I'm not sure how they did it :lol: They seemed to strike around my deliveries or something *smug* In fact, I'm pretty sure we got post twice once... that could have something to do with it :P

A lot of my stuff came on time, I'm not sure how they did it :lol: They seemed to strike around my deliveries or something *smug* In fact, I'm pretty sure we got post twice once... that could have something to do with it :P

Turns out my Movielife shirt isn't being posted until tomorrow anyway haha so I'll find out the extent of the strike if it's no here by Friday haha.