Paramore is expensive

Tarmin

I don't know if this is common knowledge, if it is, then just lock the thread. Anyways, my brother is a rep for his college in booking concerts. Out of curiosity I asked him to check how much Paramore would cost to book for a set. The number he told me: $100,000 plus. Thoughts?

It's actually not too expensive for a band of their size. Try getting a band like blink-182 or Fall Out Boy, and it'll be way more expensive.

You also have to remember that a good deal of that goes towards travel, set-up, lighting, etc. The band won't get $20,000 per member for doing the show.

^ Panic doesn't surprise me. I was honestly expecting more. I'm surprised MCR is that cheap. It's probably cause they haven't done anything in a while. Once they release another album, their price per show will probably go up.

Any idea where he gets his info? I've seen a few websites that list booking costs for bands, but I can't seem to find any of them right now.

Boys Like Girls 40-60k?

I guess that's reasonable. I'd say 60k.

I bet Green Day is like 200k.

But wtf, 100-150k for Katy Perry? Um, ookay. She's not that big.

annnd WHAT 20-25k for Sum 41? Woow. I was expecting more for them boys!