When I turn/turned 18...

Ignorance

I got my nose pierced. It hurts, just to let you know.

really, you reckon ? i got mine done the other week and i actually think getting my ears/lip done hurt more than the nose. i mean, it's annoying, because i literally still keep catching it on EVERYTHING, like, things that shouldnt even be anywhere near my face. but yeah. doesn't really hurt that bad i don't think ?

ANYWAY, for my 18th, gonna have a big fuck off party because it'll obviously be my sisters' 18ths as well, just make a massive deal out of it because we can. we're gonna get matching tattoos (small ones, not cringey ones). and then i'm going to waltz in to every supermarket that doesn't serve me STILL (i'm looking at you, tesco and morrisons!) and get 40 cigarettes and 3 litres of vodka and slap my ID right down on the counter the patronizing gits.

sorted.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^3 liters of vodka? You must have some godly high alcohol tolerance. After about 1 liter, I'd be in hospital getting my stomach pumped lol, unless I spaced it out over a period of 48 hours, which case 3 liters is doable, but not in one night haha.

What brand of cigs do you usually have? And what ones would you get for your 18th?

Haha no definitely not for one night ! My birthday's on a thursday, so i plan to span the celebrations over thursday night, friday and friday night, saturday and saturday night and then go die in a hole on sunday. Buying the alcohol is just going to be for dramatic effect and to make a this-is-now-legal-so-hah-point, i don't actually plan to buy any of my own drinks for the entire weekend, hah :lol:

I'm a marlboro light girl through and through, i'd like to think up some exquisite brand i could purchase just because it's my 18th - but to be honest, i'm just going to buy marlboro's as per normal, they serve me well !

ANYWAY, for my 18th, gonna have a big fuck off party because it'll obviously be my sisters' 18ths as well, just make a massive deal out of it because we can. we're gonna get matching tattoos (small ones, not cringey ones). and then i'm going to waltz in to every supermarket that doesn't serve me STILL (i'm looking at you, tesco and morrisons!) and get 40 cigarettes and 3 litres of vodka and slap my ID right down on the counter the patronizing gits.

sorted.

sound like fun :D

my 18th wasn't a huge deal. i went to a phillies game with my mom and had a party with my dad with my family... but it was sort of a birthday/graduation party because the two were so close together. i got my macbook too, but that was for college. so my birthday and graduation kind of blended together, but it was like 342983742987 times better than my 17th, so i'm not complaining. :P

Oh Ross, I would have killed myself if prom was on the same night as my birthday.

As for me... I went to Holiday Parade and Cartel's Christmas show, since it was conveniently on my birthday. And then about three weeks later I got my first tattoo... and then about 6 months after that I got my lip pierced. Fun times.

Watch the video of Hayley and Taylor getting their nose pierced, it will encourage you. :P
haha i'll still get it done if it hurts or not lol

really, you reckon ? i got mine done the other week and i actually think getting my ears/lip done hurt more than the nose. i mean, it's annoying, because i literally still keep catching it on EVERYTHING, like, things that shouldnt even be anywhere near my face. but yeah. doesn't really hurt that bad i don't think ?

yeah i heard it doesnt hurt i think like 2 people ive talked to said it hurt. but i dont think it'll hurt me

haha i'll still get it done if it hurts or not lol

yeah i heard it doesnt hurt i think like 2 people ive talked to said it hurt. but i dont think it'll hurt me

Speaking from experience with a facial piercing, it doesn't hurt when it's actually done, but the first week of healing process is painful.

Well, I'm getting a tattoo for sure, of an ankh. And I'm planning of buying some Black & Milds from the liquor store down the street because I keep telling the cashier that I'm gonna finally come in when I'm 18 to buy them. A bit of an inside thing between us.

I was too little to remember how my ears felt, but the nose piercing hurt me anyway.

Mine get caught on a lot of stuff like that too!

You're a 15 year old ignorant little buttfuck. Why would your opinion on any such matters even matter?

Because simple cigarettes don't have any effect, everyone knows it. It's just shit that goes in your lungs.

It's like smoking an exhaust pipe.

If you want to have something, you have to smoke drugs.

Buttfuck. :P

Speaking from experience with a facial piercing, it doesn't hurt when it's actually done, but the first week of healing process is painful.

yeah i've had my lip pierced before and it didnt hurt just aterwards so i think i should be fine :D