Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

i got to the NJ show around 11:30 and i wasnt first there were about 12 people in front and i asked the first person what time she got there she said 8:30 and the same for the philly show.... except i got there a little later because i had m&g so i got in first anyway

and for the NYC show my friend got there at 10 i met up with him and i heard the first group in line got there at 3 am and 5 am

CRAZY

and its weird it literally is ALWAYS the same group of girls on the line first from every paramore show ive been to

the earliest ive been to a paramore show was about 10:30/11. and got pretty close (barrier) of course hahaha

it's very borng waiting all day. hahaha

the first time i saw them in 06 i waited like 30 minutes and got barrier haha. i wish things were still like that.

it's boring waiting around all day but it's fun at the same time because youre sitting there waiting to see a band you love so much up close. haha

the earliest ive been to a paramore show was about 10:30/11. and got pretty close (barrier) of course hahaha

it's very borng waiting all day. hahaha

the first time i saw them in 06 i waited like 30 minutes and got barrier haha. i wish things were still like that.

it's boring waiting around all day but it's fun at the same time because youre sitting there waiting to see a band you love so much up close. haha

Haha I know right? When I saw them in the fall of '07, there were only like 10 people outside waiting for them and Josh hung around outside talking to us for awhile, maybe an hour or so. Saturday when they left the venue to get on the buses they were like, swarmed.

^ It also depends on the fans in your country and how willing they are to show up early.

At the four dates I went to on the US tour, there were already maybe 30 or so people lined up by noon, so you might have to be there really, really early. Bring food, bring board games, and if you have a car, put it all back right before doors open.

True.

hmm i have no idea how big the fanbase is in denmark ;P But i kinda dont wanna spend all day waiting in line either, i mean sure i love them and wanna be infront, but i also wanna shop and do other stuff when im on a trip xD

I remember the first time I saw them in 07' I got there about an hour and a half before the show and I had second row. Then on the No Doubt tour I had meet and greet and was in seats anyways so I got there an hour before doors. For this tour I have seats again because my mom HATES the pushing at Paramore show's. At the first one I went to we had to get out of the pit because it was so bad. So I'm thinking about getting there maybe 2 hours before doors because I have school.

I really hope they're out after the show. I don't have school the next day, and my mom is taking the next day off so we can wait for them to come out. But they're playing in LA the day after and that's a 6 hour drive, so we'll see. :/

yay! ahhh! im excited for you :D

some girl on pfc was saying that she stayed TWO hours after the show to meet them and then the swellers came out and asked what she was doing and she told them then one of them texted hayley and told her that she was waiting to meet them so hayley came out... thats so awesome