The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess they'd be overwhelmed by your awesomeness... but I'm not sure if it looks too.. unprofessional... :???: You look amazing though :P

haha, why thanks :P And that's what I though too, but I don't have anyone else were I look "professional" haha. ;p

^Guro, just get someone to take a headshot of you ? i think that photo's nice for sure, but yeah i agree with the whole unprofessional thing. what job is it for ? that could make a difference !

but yeah, i confess i just made my cat hate me. was chucking him out because he's been in all day, and was carrying him down the stairs. i just slipped down the stairs, whilst carrying him, and instead of dropping him and saving myself, i kept hold of him and bruised my ass so bad. he ran off and now i can't find him. HE SHOULD BE GREATFUL HE'S GOT 9 LIVES AND LANDS ON HIS FEET, MY ASS HURTS.

^Guro, just get someone to take a headshot of you ? i think that photo's nice for sure, but yeah i agree with the whole unprofessional thing. what job is it for ? that could make a difference !

but yeah, i confess i just made my cat hate me. was chucking him out because he's been in all day, and was carrying him down the stairs. i just slipped down the stairs, whilst carrying him, and instead of dropping him and saving myself, i kept hold of him and bruised my ass so bad. he ran off and now i can't find him. HE SHOULD BE GREATFUL HE'S GOT 9 LIVES AND LANDS ON HIS FEET, MY ASS HURTS.

:(:( i can't find my cat either.

oh catie :( stupid ungrateful animals. you feed them and save their lousy multiple lives and they just run away on you. ahhh.

and guro yeah i guess that'll totally be fine then :) customer service jobs they need friendly people and who could resist employing those freckles ! haha

oh catie :( stupid ungrateful animals. you feed them and save their lousy multiple lives and they just run away on you. ahhh.

and guro yeah i guess that'll totally be fine then :) customer service jobs they need friendly people and who could resist employing those freckles ! haha

i know right?! pssh

i just hope she comes back

Hahah, why thanks ;)