What annoys you the most at a show?

Uhh I think the thing I've hated most at a show in the past..

It was at an Avril Lavigne show, and I waited 7 hours in the freezing cold for front row...

and once I got into the venue, this lady and her kid pushed their way through the crowd to 2nd row, right behind me.

Her kid was about..4'10 i'd say..and I was 5'11 at the time, and she expected me to let her and her kid in front of me so they could see the show....and I told her I had waited for 7 hours, and I was NOT giving up my spot...and she gave me the dirtiest look.

I hate when people don't respect when hardcore fans have dedicated their whole day waiting in line...

K thats my mini rant :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like the whole warped scene. its so hot and hectic. but it can be fun. walking all day is a bummer but seeing greats bands makes up for it.

i also hate it wen people standing behind you are so close you can feel them breathing on you and wen there are tall people infront of you

i know.

i hate when people stand in front of you and they are like 4 inches taller than you.

thats happened to me a couple times.

so i end up either moving or standing on my tip toes the whole show.

Thjat happened to me at the show I went to last night, there were 2 98 pound, 6 1/2 feet tall guys standing if front of me.

aww that sux. when we were at warped for AFS, my brother got in front of this kinda big guy who was trying to protect him from getting tampled but it didn't work. it's cool when there are those few people who will be nice to shorter people, but a lot of the times they aren't. i don't have that problem though ...