What annoys you the most at a show?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well iono if ill relate to any of you guys...but my current annoyance is that these people i know are simply going to the show because we can introduce the gang to them. they dont appreciate the music at all. so on thursday my friend and i are gonna be the most shady people in the world. CAPT'N AVOIDO 24/7!

yeah i definitely think the two most annoying things are when people get there RIGHT before the show and then push right by you to go in front and also when people shout out rude things at the band or to the audience. i mean, if u dont enjoy the music or dont respect the band...why bother spending your money to go?!?!

totally.

at mc lars, everytime he stopped a song and started like chattering away to the audience and stuff people were booing him.

and i was just like wtf man =S

i mean, i know the tickets were dead cheap and stuff, but still .. you don't do that.

i think it's kewl when a band you go to see chatter away to the audience,

but those people just totally spoiled it with their silly booing.

=[

I've always been helped back up.

but I see some people get trampled.

that's just mean.

same. people always help me up. but i feel well bad when i see someone struggling and no-one is helping, and i can't move myself to help them.

it sucks.

I think the thing that bugs me the most is the girls who go to shows with they boyfriend and they are towards the front but all the do is stand there, and don't sing along. I feel, that if you are going to be in the front move around or get out so other people who want to move around can.

I also don't like it when girls act like a concert is a fashion show, and get all dressed up in heels, and skirts, or the girls who try and act "scene."

^ oh yeah, i know what you mean.

i hate it when you see people like that, they go to a gig, n spend half the time in the bathroom fixing their hair and make-up and shit. it's like .. omg, you're gonna look a riot - you're at a gig !

god, i really have a lot to say in this thread don't i, haha.

lol yea well this may change an opinion or two..

i saw this girl at the sevendust mudvayne show in like a tight little green shirt, tight blue jeans with like dressy shoes on and her hair all up.. so im just standing next to her when the moshpit starts right on top of us, and with no hesitation she flips the F out and grabs some dude and just starts thrashing around for a good 5 minutes.. i just stood there in shock, like couldnt even concentrate lol.. it was quite impressive, and the funny thing is is that she was a smaller girl too.. not even that big.. :lol:

i hate people who get into fights

like my first standing room show was good charlotte when i was 12 and i was in the second row and once good charlotte came on these guys behind me started fighting and the made a circle thing and i got pushed into it and i was so scared i started crying and i ended up getting pushed to the very back

i was really upset after that show

i hate people who get into fights

like my first standing room show was good charlotte when i was 12 and i was in the second row and once good charlotte came on these guys behind me started fighting and the made a circle thing and i got pushed into it and i was so scared i started crying and i ended up getting pushed to the very back

i was really upset after that show

oh man...that would drive me craaazy. that sucks.

I hate when people make dumb excuses to get to the front,one girl said 'my sister is up there! I need to get her,she's lost!'

So I let her and she stands right infront of me and starts clapping for the band I was like 'what?'

It's not fair,because i'm too nice to yell at people,and if they ask if they can cut I don't turn them down :( i'm too shy it's annoying.