What annoys you the most at a show?

oh man! somebone did that to me when i was at my last show and ended up completely blocking my view. i was so pissed but these girls were totally confused cuz they couldnt move cuz the place was really packed up front so they ended up like...going somewhere else. it was better then lol.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people make dumb excuses to get to the front' date='one girl said 'my sister is up there! I need to get her,she's lost!'

So I let her and she stands right infront of me and starts clapping for the band I was like 'what?'

It's not fair,because i'm too nice to yell at people,and if they ask if they can cut I don't turn them down :( i'm too shy it's annoying.[/quote']

awwww, i used to be like that man.

but now i'm like NO WAY.

if they tap me or like shout for my attention to get past, i just totally ignore them, rather than making up excuses or anything - cos i'm bad at that, lol.

i always just hold on to the person i'm with, and if we see anybody trying to get past we crush close together, and then they piss off.

it's good =]

I think the thing that bugs me the most is the girls who go to shows with they boyfriend and they are towards the front but all the do is stand there' date=' and don't sing along. I feel, that if you are going to be in the front move around or get out so other people who want to move around can.

I also don't like it when girls act like a concert is a fashion show, and get all dressed up in heels, and skirts, or the girls who try and act "scene."[/quote']

haha same here

it makes me think

wtf???

are they here to see the show?

or to show off

i thought of 2 other things... moshing and crowd surfing! what is the point?! do you want to get hurt? and get kicked outta the show? how can you even enjoy it? and in the process, you annoy/hurt other people, and keep them from enjoying it. especially if people are tiny, like me. oh! that leads me to something else...someone really tall getting in front of you!

aw im really tall myself and one time i was at a show and this really short person was behind me (but i was there before her so i didnt cut...i would never do that) so i felt really bad cuz i was probably blocking their view :(

I hate when people make dumb excuses to get to the front' date='one girl said 'my sister is up there! I need to get her,she's lost!'

So I let her and she stands right infront of me and starts clapping for the band I was like 'what?'

It's not fair,because i'm too nice to yell at people,and if they ask if they can cut I don't turn them down :( i'm too shy it's annoying.[/quote']

awwww, i used to be like that man.

but now i'm like NO WAY.

if they tap me or like shout for my attention to get past, i just totally ignore them, rather than making up excuses or anything - cos i'm bad at that, lol.

i always just hold on to the person i'm with, and if we see anybody trying to get past we crush close together, and then they piss off.

it's good =]

Haha yeah my sister was like "YOUR TOO SOFT!" So she told me to make excuses like 'I can't move' or 'I'm saving a spot for my friend,I don't want anybody to steal it' hah i'd never get any courage to cut or ASK to cut line i'm afraid of people yelling at me :shock:

awwww. yeah you are too soft, lol.

i just realised tonight at the goo goo dolls - that i'm allllllll the things that i myself, and everyone else in this thread, has been complaining about, lmao.

i'm such a bitch when it comes to gigs.

not being able to have any food or water all day. by the time you're at the show. you're front row. first couple bands play. no one cares about them. but BAM. paramore comes out. and they rush in on you. pushing your body up on the rail. squeezing you out. getting ready to puke. but nothing comes out. trying to sing with paramore, but everytime you get push you gag.

also. tall people who push up to you, then their sweat drop all over your body. GROSS

omg! i know!!! this one girl, at my first aar show. during the opening band, she pushed her way to front, beside me, and totally squished me. and she was all "my cousin is the drummer..." i was like my butt! and then she was totally annoying. she was like the worst! so, i bumped her with my hip, and it shifted the crowd. and then i was scared the security guard was gonna kick me out...i looked at him. but he was just laughing at me. and then he kicked her out b/c she was totally annoying and rude. and he came back to me and was like "i just kicked your friend out. if you woulda punched her, i woulda let is slide. she was getting on my nerves too." it was sweet. yeah, this is long...

^Oh really? That's sweet,I think becoming friends with the security guards are pluses lol.

But yeah at the Teddy Geiger concert yesterday SO many people were guarding around me and my sister and it got really hot 'cause it was on the beach,my sister kept purposely shoving me into the people so they'd back off of me,I love her for doing that but they got mad cause they thought I pushed them lol.

• 3 weeks later...

i hate it when, if your in the front, in between bands, people are still pushing, for no reason. there is no room to move anywhere. what is the pushing gunna do? it so annoying.

i hate it when girls leave their hair down and it gets in my face but i cant complain bc i do that too.. well mine is up but still..

and i hate when ill be looking around or telling my friend something and someone is staring at me giving me dirty looks for no reason.

or when people just grab onto you and just use you as a launch ot jump lmao. this girl was doing that to everyone and i was getting really annoyed.