What annoys you the most at a show?

i dont like when ppl sneak pot in and that are like smoking and shit around you and you cant move bc your on the floor =\

i dont care if people smoke at shows, as long as its not in the packed areas. if your on the floor packed like a frickin sardine, then dont light up because you'll make everyone around you suffocate from the smoke. but if your in the back where its not as packed then i guess people can do whatever they want. As long as their not breathing their smoke in my face im good. (btw i dont smoke)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont like when ppl sneak pot in and that are like smoking and shit around you and you cant move bc your on the floor =\

i dont care if people smoke at shows' date=' as long as its not in the packed areas. if your on the floor packed like a frickin sardine, then dont light up because you'll make everyone around you suffocate from the smoke. but if your in the back where its not as packed then i guess people can do whatever they want. As long as their not breathing their smoke in my face im good. (btw i dont smoke)[/quote']

oh sorry i missed the pot part. yeah. no pot at shows. it smells gross.

yeah this one time i was so excited that i forgot to tie my hair and the girl behind me kept saying, "who doesnt tie up their hair at a concert?" i was like "opps i am sorry" but i couldnt move bc we were so packed... so while i was tieing up my hair i kept smacking ppl with it. sorry... now that was my bad! and i have really long hair!! there has been times when ppl grab my hair to hold one and that really hurts!!

I hate when people grab my hair too. I always have it up and they like grab it so they don't fall down and then my hair ends up all twisted in like crazy dredlocks or something and takes forever to get back to normal.

crazy drunk bitches pouring beer on you to get up closer to the stage at a green day concert.

Really? wow I didn't see that

maybe cause I was in the seats :\

yeah, it was insane. All down my back. I smelled like an alkie when I left the concert. lol

Keep in mind; FULL cup of beer, so it actually hit both me and my sister. We were so close since we were in the pit. It got her directly on the head and went all down my back. She was so pissed, and I was like 'whatever, Green Day is on stage.' ;-)

they really shouldn't allow beer if you've got general admission...for the reasons above. Keep it in the seats.

i have absolutely nothing better to do today, so here are some of my peeves...

1) once again the thing with girls being like "OMG STOP PUSHING". it's a show, it's pretty much a given that pushing is going to occur.

2) the unnecessary moshing (as in when it's a band totally not fit for moshing purposes), except "dance-moshing" is not too bad. i actually got caught up in the middle of that the other night when i saw Panic! at the Disco. 'twas a riot.

3) and THEN, this isn't so much as me getting really bothered, but it just makes me feel even more gross than i originally do. after shows, i am always soaked with sweat and yet i'll see girls whose hair is like, pristine and they don't look sweaty or anything. my shirt is always like five shades darker in spots, and yet i'll see girls who look perfectly fine; AND my hair is always plastered to my face and neck with sweat. maybe i'm just a sweathog.

3) and THEN' date=' this isn't so much as me getting really bothered, but it just makes me feel even more gross than i originally do. after shows, i am always [b']soaked[/b] with sweat and yet i'll see girls whose hair is like, pristine and they don't look sweaty or anything. my shirt is always like five shades darker in spots, and yet i'll see girls who look perfectly fine; AND my hair is always plastered to my face and neck with sweat. maybe i'm just a sweathog.

omg i hate that!

But then when you think about it, it might mean those girls weren't really into the music and were just there to look cool ot check out guys. At least you know you had fun, right?

3) and THEN' date=' this isn't so much as me getting really bothered, but it just makes me feel even more gross than i originally do. after shows, i am always [b']soaked[/b] with sweat and yet i'll see girls whose hair is like, pristine and they don't look sweaty or anything. my shirt is always like five shades darker in spots, and yet i'll see girls who look perfectly fine; AND my hair is always plastered to my face and neck with sweat. maybe i'm just a sweathog.

omg i hate that!

But then when you think about it, it might mean those girls weren't really into the music and were just there to look cool ot check out guys. At least you know you had fun, right?

hahah. exactly. i don't think i'd be able to enjoy a show without jumping around and going insane whilst singing.

i mean, i'm going insane enough just waiting for the Philly show on 8/20, so by the time it rolls around i'm gonna be... i'm not sure if there's a strong enough word.. but trust me, i will be OUT THERE, just freaking out. and singing, loud and proud. (it'll be my first Paramore show, too. woooot.)

I hate when people ae wicked sweaty and they happen to stand next to you and like rub against you all the time :-x it's wicked gross...

and when people think that they are wicked cool and they think that they are "moshing" but they are only really just like jumping around and running into people and being annoying

ok, this never happend to me, but it hapeneed to my mom when we went to see FOB. we were near the fron, but more towards the right of the stage, and throughout the entire show, this girl was like, right behind her, rubbing against her, even when there was room for personal space. my mom was really pissed, but i just laughed :D

^^ when i went to Green Day, i was in the seats, but these guys like, two rows in front, were smoking pot and the smoke was wafting backwards towards us. it was horrible

you should have asked them to pass it. Then maybe it wouldn't have been so horrible. ;-)

lol

^^ it's not the preppy clothes that bother me, cuz i sometimes wear them, but generally, a lot of the people that wear them at the shows are the ones who get pissed at you for pushing when you really can't help it. they're the ones that have gottne pissed at me for it, and they're also the ones that really get into your face about it