What annoys you the most at a show?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that girl-"oh my gawd, how dare you go to a public show where you're supposed to have fun and then have fun whilst offending me, thr princess, by doing nothing wrong?!" lol also i like moshing but yeah this one dude heel kicked me in the head lol :)

ooowww

i have sooo many stories!! i want to vent and rant! yay! but yeah, i think it is all worth it!! all the bruises, aching, waiting in line, touching, yelling, ahhh... you know what i mean!!

1. i hate it when girls yell out... "ohh my god you are sooo hottt!!" next to my ears, while the band is performing, and the person she is yelling at is on the other side of the stage. hello!! he cant hear u bc of the freaking loud music and u are sooo far away!!!!

2. when ppl right behind you decide to take a picture right in front if you. i like it when ppl ask first then i would kindly just move my head down.

3. i am not really into the moshing and crowd surfing. when i saw NFG i got sat on, kicked in the head, and my pinky finger bent. i also had a big bruise on my stomach bc they were no baracades, the stage's level was right on my tummy. when i saw yellowcard, it felt like ppl were molesting me. someone keep touching my ass and ppl kept holding on to my shoulders, also soo much pushing when it was unnecessary! all that pushing gave my friends and i bruises on our boobs bc of the baracades. we are rather short!

4. everyone mentioned this... when ppl try and get into your space in the front! soo many have tried to take my spot... but i dont care and ignore them. when i saw nightmare of you (with paramore), this girl behind me kept telling her friend, "i am trying so hard to get into the front, but i am not being successful at it." in my head i was like, "duh! i am not moving!!" ugh... and at YC these group of friends went in between my friends. i dont like it when ppl do that! u wait in line for 5 hours like the rest of us!!

5. when ppl pull on my hair... and i have really long hair even though i tie it up!

WARPED TOUR i think is the worst.

so when i saw FALL OUT BOY last yr on warped, i was at a pretty good spot.... the second row. when they start playing... OMG! the crowd was crazy!! i was squished and being pushed around everywhere. the guys next to me were really tall and i am short, then they kept pushing me so i pushed them back... but no success. they were really mean! at one point i just couldnt handle it anymore, i couldnt feel my legs and i couldnt breathe so i felt like i was going to faint. the guy in front of me saw me about to fall and he lifted me up yelled at security to help him get me out. then they carried me off to the emergency area. mann... i was sooo scared!

okay. i think that's enough. if u made it this far... thanks for reading!

omg that's crazy

i think it's terrible when someone starts smoking

i went to see mcr and circa survive and while circa survive were performing this girl was starting to smoke and it was disgusting.

this one person pushed my friend over and my friend pushed her back a bit and then she was like "WHOA! Calm down, i don't want to start a fight!"

and i think this one guy came up to me and was humping my leg :S

crowd surfers are annoying, my friend got kicked in the head. haha she wasn't having too good of a night.

one thing i LOVE about concerts tho is when you fall back cause there's always this hot guy that catches you, it's great. :D

I feel kinda bad after reading through this post... alot of you people would probably hate me at a show. :lol: I go kind of crazy sometimes.

I apologize for being tall as well.

What I hate the most is when there are people yelling or just saying inappropriate things about the band... like there will be people at the stage (especially at warped) that don't even like the band, they are just there to ridicule them or something. I see it almost every year at warped and it pisses me off. The one time I saw Tsunami Bomb there was a kid being an idiot and saying stuff about Agent M... i almost hit him in the face.

I also hate crowd surfing. It sucks when you cant even pay attention to the band performing because you have to keep lifting people over your head and try not to get injured in the process.

ummm one more thing I don't like is when a crowd is really lame... like everyone is just standing there bored and stuff. i dunno

ill think of more things later.

One time at a few actually smaller shows I've been to people make what I like to call giant pits of doom (like mosh pits but just one big huge one) and they push back until I end up sitting on stage and I'm like HI DUDE PLAYING THE GUITAR. Then they end up in a fist fight and try to get everyone involved.

Or when people are up by the barricade and they complain about pushing or something because obviously everyone wants your spot, I'm in pain as well just shut up please.

Or when Sonny Moore tells people to throw trash at Bamboozle and I get hit in the head with banana smoothie, CDs, joints, and you name it and I got hit with it.

I do love though how none of this bothers me though til after the fact of the show though.

yeah i definitely think the two most annoying things are when people get there RIGHT before the show and then push right by you to go in front and also when people shout out rude things at the band or to the audience. i mean, if u dont enjoy the music or dont respect the band...why bother spending your money to go?!?!

^ i agree w/ you airen

if your going to disrespect the band/singer or whatever, don't waste your money going to their concert.

that's just rude. and dumb on your part. [not you though. i'm just trying to make my point.]

i hate crwodsurfers

last year at warped a dude had fell on my head and i got a pretty massive headache..

I hate getting my glasses knocked off. I've had them hit the ground twice and one time I was lucky some other guy grabbed them for me or they would have been gone for good...

I also hate being tall. I'm pretty good about getting to the front/getting to shows early enough to get a good spot and then I feel bad being there because I know people can't see over me...but I want to be close to the stage because it's more fun...I usually try to let a few people in front of me unless I'm right on the barricade and then, well, I just kind of slouch...

so the other night i was at this show and it was packed. we were all sweating profusely but this one guy with longer hair decided he was going to head bang right next to me and ended up flinging his sweat all over me. it was pretty gross. im sure the rest of the people around him thought so too.

yeah this one time i was so excited that i forgot to tie my hair and the girl behind me kept saying, "who doesnt tie up their hair at a concert?" i was like "opps i am sorry" but i couldnt move bc we were so packed... so while i was tieing up my hair i kept smacking ppl with it. sorry... now that was my bad! and i have really long hair!! there has been times when ppl grab my hair to hold one and that really hurts!!

nah i hate most metal shows when dudes or weird chicks sweat all over u just trying to get by u.. when u know damn well u deserve to be up front way more.. theyre taller and they can see over u so stay the fuck back!!

Thats when i give whoever the hell it is a huge elbow to the face.. dont fuck around and maybe u wouldnt be missing any teeth lol.. seriously i hate dumb ppl at shows.. and since i go to alot of harder concerts i run into a lot of dumbasses