1 member has voted

1. 1. Will You Download the leak?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can see on usenet are trojans named "brand new eyes"...am I just missing something here, Lee?

I can assure you it's not on bittorrent yet. :lol:

Nah it's not on bittorent and the files or on a few groups but not really open ones. What you using to search for binaries?

Don't know why everyone is getting so excited it will leak by the end of the week no doubt.

Can we please chill with the public hunt for a Brand New Eyes torrent? This is not the "Where can I download the leak?" thread.

We're all desperate to hear the new album, but please. lol

This isn't for a torrent, it's for any way to get a leak. Usenet is not torrents. If it were on torrent sites, no one would be asking where to get it, as even torrents off private trackers are almost immediately uploaded to public ones. And at least it's relevant to the general topic of a leak :P

This isn't for a torrent, it's for any way to get a leak. Usenet is not torrents. If it were on torrent sites, no one would be asking where to get it, as even torrents off private trackers are almost immediately uploaded to public ones. And at least it's relevant to the general topic of a leak :P

Regardless, this isn't the place to talk about where to get leaked albums cause it leads to:

"Oh, I have the leak."

"Really? Where'd you get it?"

"I got it at so-and-so-site."

"I don't know how to use that. Can you PM it to me?"

... and then links get posted, and that's not cool.

Regardless, this isn't the place to talk about where to get leaked albums cause it leads to:

"Oh, I have the leak."

"Really? Where'd you get it?"

"I got it at so-and-so-site."

"I don't know how to use that. Can you PM it to me?"

... and then links get posted, and that's not cool.

That's true so why don't you close this topic and ban all talks of leaks/links like other bands/artists do around the times of new albums?

Just a suggestion :)

i really want themt o do that, i mean mtv unplugged hasnt even been talked of being aired yet, even though they said mid september, so like, yeahhh. i really want an album sampleerrr. haha i sound like a spoilt shit. nah it's cool. the longer the wait the more worth it it will be. (hopefully.)

They all say that, just cause it's in the warehouse already. FBR's pretty weird with their shipping techniques. lol

Here's that Twitpic update btw. See all the packages with labels on them? I guarantee those order statuses say "Shipped" too.

http://twitpic.com/hqcoc