1 member has voted

1. 1. Will You Download the leak?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've waited how many months already for this? 10 days is nothing!

(I'll cheer on all of us who haven't heard it yet and want to wait. :))

I had Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High for like a month before it came out (or that's what it felt like), and I bought it when it came out, but by that point, I was over it already. lol

However, nothing off of Infinity On High really compares to Paramore anyway. :P

I'm gonna try and wait til it's released. I just want that excitement of getting the CD and following along the songs with the lyric booklet. I ordered the deluxe, but if I don't have it on the 29th (it's being shipped to my house, not my apartment) I may get it from Itunes too.

If they put up previews, I may listen to a bit of those, but not the full songs.

^ The cool thing about the iTunes release is that it's gonna be with the new iTunes LP thing they're doing, so it comes with the lyrics and the liner notes, which is pretty awesome. :)

I was wondering what the LP thing was, I'd heard about it but hadn't seen it or anything. That's pretty cool!

^ There were people on LJ crying over some of the songs. I can't figure out how anyone could even hear the songs, let alone hear them well enough to get emotional over them.

Haha, and it sounds like you're listening through a cell phone because it was recorded with a cell phone.

i cracked under pressure and listened to the leak.... well all i can say the quality is terible but album is still amazing.... the lyrics r so deep and sometimes so sad and painful... i still cant pick the fav couse i wont listen to leak anymore until the albume comes out...

i just couldn't help myself