Brick By Boring Brick Live

Catie

since this is the live version and not the leaked acoustic version (which im sure most of you have heard anyway) it's okay to post this

i also posted it in the germany myspace secret show thread but i dont think everyone looks in there

lol zac at the beginning love him

but i love the song. it's amazing

See, Catie! I told you Zac was gonna say "K Bye!" at the end of his awkward Zac-speech. lol

This has been my favorite song off the new album since we first heard it at Unplugged. I still love it. :)

See, Catie! I told you Zac was gonna say "K Bye!" at the end of his awkward Zac-speech. lol

This has been my favorite song off the new album since we first heard it at Unplugged. I still love it. :)

hahahahahaha i love "kay bye" lmfao

yeah i loved it at unplugged.

BBBB > ignorance

True that! God I cant wait. I havent been this excited for a cd in I dont even know how long! :willy_nilly: