The Homework/School Thread

paint the sky grey

So, I've searched for such a thread but didn't find one.

I just got this idea of making a thread for homework and school so that you can ask other people if you have got any problems or questions.

Thanks Demi tho, for giving me this basic idea cuz you asked me to help you with your german homework. :mrgreen:

If there's already such a thread, just close this one.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great thread! I've just been sitting with a math task for 4 hours, tried to get help from Ross but none of us got it. Now I found out that I had seen on the wrong number in the book, and then I solved it in like 10 minutes. fail.

But me too I think. XD

can anyone help me with french?

What do you need help with?

Goddamn i haven't done maths for over a year, feels like longer, i wouldn't know where to start with it anymore i don't think ! Did enough of it to scrape a B at GCSE and now i'm over it.

In terms of homework i've just done a stack full of English and a blog full of Media, now i have to highlight some History notes which is the one thing you guys can't help me with and is the most boring.

Also have to write my personal statement for UCAS. UK heads, who's written theirs and wants to give me some pointers ?