The Homework/School Thread

paint the sky grey

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha

but im still confused on how you got that... it looks like it just appeared out of nowhere

Well the middle denominator is a difference of two squares (x^2 -1) so that can also be written as (x-1)(x+1). And (x+1) is in the denominator of fraction three. So you multiply fraction three by (x-1)/(x-1) so that both fractions two and three have the same denominator and can be added together.

I did awesome in English! And US history.
history was such a joke for me. my teachers taught me shit. it sucks cuz the same teachers i had for US history I were the the same as US History II

i still passed tho. it wasnt hard

Respect :mrgreen:

no it isnt

also i can help with biochemistry ,genetics, anatomy.... if anyone has these issues,,, feel free to ask for help

im taking genetics! but it's only the first week of school so im not having any problems yet

history was such a joke for me. my teachers taught me shit. it sucks cuz the same teachers i had for US history I were the the same as US History II

i still passed tho. it wasnt hard

You have US History 2!?!

Whhhaaaaatt?!

Haha.

Yeah my teacher was awesome, I had the best grade in my class! And he's my government teacher this year too, so I'm sure I'll be able to help with that!

im taking genetics! but it's only the first week of school so im not having any problems yet

Cool if you have any problems i am here...

i know Genetics r amazing i had so much fun practising it...doing DNA testing and Chromosomes kairotip( i hope i sad it right)... we learned so much techniques and i love it

You have US History 2!?!

Whhhaaaaatt?!

Haha.

Yeah my teacher was awesome, I had the best grade in my class! And he's my government teacher this year too, so I'm sure I'll be able to help with that!

yeah haha freshman year we have to take World Civ (which is world history)

then sophomore year it's us history I then junior year us history II then senior year you can take whatever you want... im taking american society.

ahhh thats awesome!!

Cool if you have any problems i am here...

i know Genetics r amazing i had so much fun on practising it...doing DNA testing and Chromosomes kairotip( i hope i sad it right)... we learned so much techniques and i love it

Genetics is a fascinating subject... one of the few I really enjoyed in high school.

yeah genetics is cool.

i pulled the DNA out of a strawberry last week (i also did it in bio sophomore year) and today i looked at my cheek cells.

i think this class so far