The Homework/School Thread

paint the sky grey

yeah haha freshman year we have to take World Civ (which is world history)

then sophomore year it's us history I then junior year us history II then senior year you can take whatever you want... im taking american society.

That's so weird!

California:

Freshman year- No history

Sophomore year- World history

Junior year- US history

Senior year- Government

and at my old school we took economics our junior year, but at my new school it's senior year so I don't have to take it!

I did pretty well in that class too.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you have so cool subjects! I only have french, norwegian, english, teoretical maths, geography, nature, social studies and gym. :(

NATURE!?!?!?

:o

THAT'S SO AWESOME.

I would take that class every year. Haha.

haha alright alright

at my school we have spanish, french, italian, and german.

i took spanish for three years.

We just have Spanish at my new school.

Haha.

At my old school we had Spanish, French, German, and Latin.

But to make up for it, my new school has photography, graphic design, video editing, film, audio production, media broadcasting, 3D animation, web design, etc. :D

NATURE!?!?!?

THAT'S SO AWESOME.

Haha.

But to make up for it, my new school has photography, graphic design, video editing, film, audio production, media broadcasting, 3D animation, web design, etc. :D

wow those r amazing clases :)

i would take any of them anytime...

i wonder did any of you had Geography? and if you did what did you learnd about

NATURE!?!?!?

THAT'S SO AWESOME.

Haha.

Are you kidding me? :o It's probably my least favorite subject! haha, it's so boring. I'm not interested in ecosystems, different genes and all that stuff ;p

But omg, your school sounds amazing! That's exactly the subjects I want! And I could have had them if I wasn't so stupid as to apply to the school I'm in now!

wow those r amazing clases :)

i would take any of them anytime...

i wonder did any of you had Geography? and if you did what did you learnd about

I have geography! And we're learning about volcanos and earthquakes atm ;p

Are you kidding me? :o It's probably my least favorite subject! haha, it's so boring. I'm not interested in ecosystems, different genes and all that stuff ;p

But omg, your school sounds amazing! That's exactly the subjects I want! And I could have had them if I wasn't so stupid as to apply to the school I'm in now!

I have geography! And we're learning about volcanos and earthquakes atm ;p

nice i love that part of geography but what i love the most is learning about diferent countries...we learnt almost everything about all countries in the world :)

nice i love that part of geography but what i love the most is learning about diferent countries...we learnt almost everything about all countries in the world :)

Yeah, the part of learning about countries is the best! We don't have much of that though. :(

Really? I love that stuff! Haha.

And IT IS. And all of these classes take place in our iMac rooms. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

we're learnin; english, german, japanese(!) at my school.

anyone knows japanese? its a very difficult language for me! :shifty:

not to mention the alphabet. omgomg.

Errm...I have a Japanese app on my iPod! Haha.

Really? I love that stuff! Haha.

And IT IS. And all of these classes take place in our iMac rooms. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Errm...I have a Japanese app on my iPod! Haha.

YOU HAVE IMAC ROOMS?!:uhh::uhh:

Our school computers are extremely old and use Internet explorer 6 or something!

What year are you in, btw?

So true.

So far I actually havent minded my assignments.

I know, right?

Secondary school assignments are lame.

University assignments are actually kinda interesting.

While they may be interesting, they just suck infinitely more.

2 years ago I had a project where I had to design the network interface to connect all the engineering buildings via an 8-bit data transfer with 4-bit security inbetween buildings. While it sounds fun, it took me about 40 hours in the labs to do lol.

While they may be interesting, they just suck infinitely more.

2 years ago I had a project where I had to design the network interface to connect all the engineering buildings via an 8-bit data transfer with 4-bit security inbetween buildings. While it sounds fun, it took me about 40 hours in the labs to do lol.

I havent encountered anything too ridiculous yet, but I'm also a freshman, so I'm sure they're going easy on us right now.