OMG our german BRAVO MAGAZINE cant stop it!

lucasrebmann

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a 2/5. It's an average album but saying that 90% of Paramore fans wouldn't say the album was crap even if they thought it was.

Never would I even consider saying Kerrang 8-)

I'd say Rocksound is decent, sometimes a bit too American, but far better than Kerrang. NME are wankers but probably best for UK bands. I should have said "more well known" rather than "respected".

Nail on the head there with Rocksound :D

LOL. Bravo=FAIL.

1 star? pfft, they write like that..and I'm supposed to take them seriously? Bastards...they just have a secret vendetta against the band, especially Hayley. :roll:

Yeah they do, they need to fuck off. and btw, decode isn't even on the album. idiots. :/

I agree with you.

I hate BRAVO but in countries like Poland [for eg. like Poland] teens can only buy BRAVO. We haven't got sth like Rock Sound, Kerrang etc. We've got mag called ''Teraz Rock'' but about Paramore they've written ONLY 4 times.

i am pretty sure poland has rock sound... just not in every empik. true story, i've got large collection.

and meh, i doubt it's gonna be 1/2 * for me, because i liked two songs i've heard by now, and beside brand new eyes, only fall out boys 'folie a deux' made it for me and i loved it so...

who even cares about what bravo says?

i am pretty sure poland has rock sound... just not in every empik. true story, i've got large collection.

and meh, i doubt it's gonna be 1/2 * for me, because i liked two songs i've heard by now, and beside brand new eyes, only fall out boys 'folie a deux' made it for me and i loved it so...

who even cares about what bravo says?

I've been to an Empik in Poland! -proud-/ offtopic.

You guys do realise the reason they only gave the album one star, right?

They made fun of Hayley having acne in their last issue and how she didn't have perfect skin, and they thought it was gross (or, you know, normal for a 20-year-old) and Hayley actually commented back and completely dissed them. So in an obvious attempt to get back at her for actually defending herself, they wrote some fake, crap review without ever even hearing the album.

It should've read like this:

"We tried to be a real gossip magazine last week, so we made fun of Hayley from Paramore. Unfortunately, she actually said something back, and that was scary and embarassing... this album sucks. *goes and cries in corner*" :rotfl:

Wow guys come on!

Your are worrying waaaay to much over this review and seem to forget that it's just someones opinion and not everybody is going to like this album.

Yes they may have done it out of spite but how to we know that with not knowing the people who work at the magazine and their motives??......all that matters is your own opinion on the album.

^ No, they definitely did it out of spite cause she wrote an entire LiveJournal entry about the last incident entitled "Bravo Can Suck It!" and less than a week later, they wrote this very childish review.

It's kind of become an ongoing thing. They insult her and she retorts, but she didn't say anything about this review because I don't think she cares enough to give them publicity over it.

I think it's hilarious.