First Impressions - brand new eyes

kwik-silva

subtle difference, kelly clarkson's is "all i ever wanted", can't be missin' the ever now can we ;-) but i'm down with that. the mainstream side of me loves that they almost share a song title with kelly clarkson. almost.

aah damn. i got too excited.

wow, she actually shrieks in this track. i dont think its even a note.

^no. spot on. spot on.

...but i don't think i care ? hmmmn. the guy's influence is definitely there, definitely, and i think that's enough for me. i think we can safely say the AWKIF sound is never close to coming back, things have matured and i think i'm okay with that.

concurred. we all know shes always been the lyric machine in the band all along anyway, but theres some awesome sound behind her in this.

tbh, even though this album is easily the best as far as sound and such goes, i think AWKIF, and even riot, will always be closer to my heart.

I won't either. ;p

sweet deal 8-)

the way i see it, i paid $50 for this album

i want to be excited when it gets here

if i listen to it on repeat for the next week, i'm not going to be as excited

i can hold off 8 more days

though i'm sure if this leaked more than a week in advance i wouldn't have as much will power haha

i think I am opposite to most opinions on here. I love the album, i think the weakest songs are misguided ghosts and the only exception (which is strange, i usually love the slow songs, franklin, my heart, when it rains etc)...and i think the strongest are BBBB, PLAYING GOD!, turn it off and feeling sorry.