Paramore leaving LAX (27/9)

decode-more

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it looked quite light in those Fuse pictures with Taylor.

It does suit her. Everything suits her :P

When'd she get this done?

i wasnt bleached in the fuse pictures, just really faded orange. im assuming shes had it done in the past couple of days.

are those extentions shes got in aswell, or has her hair just gotten that long?

oh. in the picture of her when she's like a baby its a kind of dirty blonde. she talks about all the colors it's been in some interview i think, but i'm not obsessive enough to know or look it up. :P

yeah her hair is blondish in her baby pics but blonde hair usually become darker when you grow up

but like Babs said her hair is like bright orange-ginger when she's 12 or what

oh. in the picture of her when she's like a baby its a kind of dirty blonde. she talks about all the colors it's been in some interview i think, but i'm not obsessive enough to know or look it up. :P

yeah, hair colour changes as you grow up though - i was born with really dark hair, then it went really fair and now (from what i can see in my regrowth, i bleach my hair) its gone pretty dark again.

Is it proper blonde then?

At first glance it looks like that faded yellow she had at warped, but nah it now looks blondey blonde!

Meh, I don't like it much tbh.

Maybe she's about to re-dye it or something and that's why it's blonde.

i like it cause its blonde, cause i like blonde (cause im blonde?), but im not sure how well it actually suits her either.

if someones just gone that blonde, its takes a while to settle. when i first get my roots done every other month it looks a bit daft cause you can see my scalp, but in a few days i look human again.

youre right though, it could be orange tomorrow.

(also, what you said on the phone has just registered as funny - 'AW THATS LIKE KAT VON D')