Paramore leaving LAX (27/9)

decode-more

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm pretty sure that was one of the last Warped 07 shows.

I met them at a Warped signing at the end of July that year, and it looked pretty blond from the front, but in the back it always looked like that, kind of a faded orange. That's not a very good view of it cause her hair's obviously messed up there, but it would look different if her hair was brushed.

^ I'm pretty sure that was one of the last Warped 07 shows.

I met them at a Warped signing at the end of July that year, and it looked pretty blond from the front, but in the back it always looked like that, kind of a faded orange. That's not a very good view of it cause her hair's obviously messed up there, but it would look different if her hair was brushed.

I didn't give a specific date... I just meant generally closer to the end of Warped Tour.

I think the term "Fayley" just needs to cease to exist at this point. lol

Sometimes it's wicked obvious, but when you're calling someone a Fayley just cause they have the same color hair, it's dumb.

haha alright =) lol and I know xD

It's just so weird finally having the same hair color as my female hero.

I mean she always has her hair a certain red, and now knowing we have

the same hair color it's different.

I really do like it blonde though =)

An for anyone is saying maybe she is waiting to die it? Well usually dying your hair

takes around 4 hours.. So I'm pretty sure she's just leaving it blonde. I don't know though

she might have been busy and didn't have time to? But why waste her time when she could

have gotten it all done at once. I'm positive she's leaving it blonde for a while.

It's funny that the topic of Hayley's hair sometimes becomes bigger than talking

about the band and their actual music xD

Yeah, really obvious cases are one thing, lol, but it always bummed me out to hear girls say, "I want to dye my hair red, but people will call me a Fayley."

Oh, and in the latest LJ entry, Hayley said she went blond because she's tired of being "stuck in a corner," but that it's "only for a time." The blonde is awesome, but I'm pretty partial to the red. She's awesome regardless though. :)

Oh, and in the latest LJ entry, Hayley said she went blond because she's tired of being "stuck in a corner," but that it's "only for a time."

Thanks for that, I didn't know there was a new update.

Haha.

Maybe she has like hot pink highlights in the back that were hidden by the hoodie.

Wait, that would make her a Fvril or something?. Hah. But seriously.

It's platinum blonde! Woww. Such a change, but everyone will be used to it soon.