Paramore leaving LAX (27/9)

decode-more

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone think that's the end of the red ? perhaps pulling away from RIOT! completely and ditching red hair and the whole red/orange/yellow themes attached ? hmmn. who knows.
o yeah i see what you mean.

but shes always been some kind of a redhead. even before riot.... it wasnt as vibrate but it was still red.

whatever hayley is still hayley hahaha

I don't understand the complaining, really.

It's her hair, she can do everything she wants with it.

i'm not complaining lol , she could die her hair bright green with purple spots and i'd still love her lol :) it's not that bad really, i'm sure i'll end up liking it :)

I think it'll look better once we all see it NOT hidden under a hood. I think it'll look really cute styled and once her roots grow in. I want to see what she does with it on Conan tonight. :)

For all of you suggesting she may just be waiting to color it again... why wouldn't she have just done it the other day when she tweeted that she was with her hair stylist, Brian? She's always just bleached it and then dyed it straight away.

I'm not trying to be smart or anything, I've just never dyed my hair, so I have no idea how that stuff works.

For all of you suggesting she may just be waiting to color it again... why wouldn't she have just done it the other day when she tweeted that she was with her hair stylist, Brian? She's always just bleached it and then dyed it straight away.

I'm not trying to be smart or anything, I've just never dyed my hair, so I have no idea how that stuff works.

Yeah, I was thinking that after I posted. The main reason someone would wait to color after bleaching is to give the hair a break from the damage.