Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

i'm too lazy to type out what i think the difference between slutty and non slutty is on my phone, but i imagine it's pretty similar to faith's

Hahaha.

Basically my version of slutty is not having any reservations about who you make out/sleep with. I personally think that kind of stuff should be saved for two people that are truly in love with each other. But thats just me.

But how do I even know what that is if I'm not really aware waht Faith's is?

Non slutty mean total abstinence from sex ors omsething?

Wait, edit of post, question answered haha

hahaha.

yeah.... I mean, at the same time I don't plan on having sex before I get married, but I know a lot of people think thats insane. Thats just a personal decision.

I'm not gonna call someone a slut if they do stuff like that before marriage, its only if they do it with a bunch of different people and whatnot.

hahaha.

yeah.... I mean, at the same time I don't plan on having sex before I get married, but I know a lot of people think thats insane. Thats just a personal decision.

I'm not gonna call someone a slut if they do stuff like that before marriage, its only if they do it with a bunch of different people and whatnot.

yeah, i'm not personally concerned about waiting for marriage, but i definitely won't be doing just anything with anybody

it has to be someone i'm serious about

yeah, i'm not personally concerned about waiting for marriage, but i definitely won't be doing just anything with anybody

it has to be someone i'm serious about

And I can totally respect that.

Its just one of my person decisions to not do anything like that. Yes, it partially has to do with my "religious beliefs" but at the same time, I know plenty of people with my beliefs that don't consider that a big deal.

And I can totally respect that.

Its just one of my person decisions to not do anything like that. Yes, it partially has to do with my "religious beliefs" but at the same time, I know plenty of people with my beliefs that don't consider that a big deal.

that's perfectly respectable too

people should do what works for them and them alone