Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Shouldn't looking older be a good thing?

Nahhhhhhh.

I dunno, depends.

Back when I was 16 and first buying alcohol 2 years before you could legally buy it, the fact i could grow a beard made it good to look older.

Now that I'm 21, I actually dig the fact that I'm usually told I look younger than I am, makes me feel youthful:p........... although the reality is, deep inside I'm a hyper cynical and pessimistic decaying old man:nono:

Nahhhhhhh.

I dunno, depends.

Back when I was 16 and first buying alcohol 2 years before you could legally buy it, the fact i could grow a beard made it good to look older.

Now that I'm 21, I actually dig the fact that I'm usually told I look younger than I am, makes me feel youthful:p........... although the reality is, deep inside I'm a hyper cynical and pessimistic decaying old man:nono:

Lucky old man, I wish I could grow a beard.

That's a curse that follows me to this day. Each time I see like a friend or a guy I know with a chick and I say she's hot it's usually his sister or cousin or something. So this time I refrained from any comments.

I win this battle curse...I win this time.