Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

FUCKING LUCKY ASS BITCH. <3

Hahahahahaha.

omg. you are one lucky girl. i'm so jealous right now :') plus he had his hat on.

His hat was how I realized it was him! I saw this like, flash of red and I was like... "Oh my god, is that Taylor York?!" and sure enough, it was.

Hahahahahaha.

His hat was how I realized it was him! I saw this like, flash of red and I was like... "Oh my god, is that Taylor York?!" and sure enough, it was.

haha. i think i recognised him when they played in Manchester. I was in my seat and I saw in the distance someone with a red hat on at the side of the stage. and i was like "omg. i think that might be taylor". and i'm pretty sure it was, if he was watching paper route.

@Franny, your really pretty!

faith! how did you meet taylor?! where?!

well aside from the fact you live in freakin nashville lol

awww franny so cute!

again i thought you were kayla and i was like "that is not kayla in those pictures, thats franny"

im dumb lol

faith! how did you meet taylor?! where?!

well aside from the fact you live in freakin nashville lol

Hahaha, thats basically how I met him, since it was Nashville.

He was at The Rocket Summer show on Thursday night because one of his friends was opening for them. So afterwards I saw him and I was like... "HEY TAYLOR!" and he was like... "HELLO!!!!" and I got a hug and we just kinda chatted for about 10 or 15 minutes. Twas glorious.