Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Lol, you say that as though its just an everyday thing. :P

Hayley looks lovely, as always.

hahahahahaha.

In Nashville, it honestly isn't that farfetched. When Paramore is home, I see Taylor around town all the time. I see Hayley occasionally. It's gotten to the point where Taylor remembers me, like last night he walked up to me and sparked the conversation. lol

this is what mine do too, just in a few more "stripes". the only big difference between us is that you look awesome with every way you wear your hair because you've got a damn pretty face distracting from the "misery", but i don't at all, so this point goes to you.

apart from that your hair looks like it doesn't really get fatty that fast, but so does mine. it's horrible.

This was actually a good hair day for me. Haha. Right now my bangs are being unbelievably uncooperative and it's really annoying. Hahaha.

But thank you!

Geez Kailey, do you have to be so obnoxiously attractive all the time? I'm not even a chick and I feel a little insecure looking at you...

imagine how i feel :P

NO. Don't feel insecure. That makes me sad :(

I ask her this on a daily basis and she always yells at me and tells me to shut up.

YEAH YOU BETTER BELIEVE I DO