Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Awesome 8-) Am I considered a atheist if I don't believe in anything? :shifty: I mean,I think that people just need something or.. someone to.. justify their good/bad deeds or something. It's hard to explain,haha.

Cos people are inherently insane.

Or something like that, i dunno

and yes you're an atheist most I'd say

Cos people are inherently insane.

Or something like that, i dunno

and yes you're an atheist most I'd say

Well,most of the people are insane. It's just that they don't show it,haha. I think we're all born with a dose of insanity. *okay,this sounds freaky,sorry,haha.*

Hmm. Awesome then. : D

Diana! :hug: I'm great! But my English test didn't go so well :/ I didn't remember word "sink" :nono::P

How are you? :hug:

Awww. But we're talking about only one word,right? It can't be that bad. I'm sure you'll get a good grade! :hug:

I'm fine,thanks. Tired and a bit bored :shifty:

@Diana : Well I'm the most insane person alive, proof at least one person was born with insanity

i was also gonna say something els ebut i forgot now

and I have signatures turned off, so I cna't actually see your sig Franny. My internet connection is being fucked and randomly goes between fast and slow, so it's just easier to have sigs turned off so it doesnt go to a complete halt

@Joan

nothing much here, there? :hug:

I still cant believe that im gonna see paramore!

oh yeah i realized your sig! :hyper: how did that happen? :willy_nilly: tell me everything! :hyper: hunni you don't know how happy i'm for you :hug: <3

Awww. But we're talking about only one word,right? It can't be that bad. I'm sure you'll get a good grade! :hug:

I'm fine,thanks. Tired and a bit bored :shifty:

Yes we're and thanks :):hug: yeah but it really bugs me cause it's an easy word and i forgot it :nono::(

Glad to hear that! :D aww why tired? :hug: =(

@ Harry: I thought I was the only one forgetting what I wanted to say,haha :shifty:8-)

Well,you can never know,haha. Criminals are the most insane persons,in my opinion. And I don't know,I can't consider myself crazy,even though I have theories about penguins (they will rule the world one day,haha)*:shifty:*

@ Joan: It's okay! : D :hug:

School is killing me :nono:

@ Joan: Semestrial test papers coming :shifty: The first one is on the 30th of November,the last one on the 15th of December. : (

@ Harry: Crazy isn't the best word,haha. I don't know,I'd say you're pretty cheerful and... wild? I'm not sure if wild is the best word,but you think you understand. Haha,anyway,anything but quiet and shy. : D

@didi

yes im gonna see them now! :hyper:

Thank you :hug: aw haha me too a bit :lol:

@harry

i just posted it in my graphics thread bc it was a request, im not using it myself. :)

aw that sucks! i know that too good! my old pc used to be like that.

@joan

well my mom came up yesterday saying that i didnt deserve it but she cant bear that i really mean it serious not wanting to celebrate my bday this year or get presents bc im heartbroken, so she said its her bday present for me :]

Thank you so much :hug:

@didi

yes im gonna see them now! :hyper:

Thank you :hug: aw haha me too a bit :lol:

@harry

i just posted it in my graphics thread bc it was a request, im not using it myself. :)

aw that sucks! i know that too good! my old pc used to be like that.

@joan

well my mom came up yesterday saying that i didnt deserve it but she cant bear that i really mean it serious not wanting to celebrate my bday this year or get presents bc im heartbroken, so she said its her bday present for me :]

My comp is fine, it's my internet connection really.

I have no idea what is wrong with it.

When I download things to my hard drive, it's perfectly fine and fast as normal, but web pages seem to take a while to load and sometimes my browser just freezes up completely.

@ Harry: Crazy isn't the best word,haha. I don't know,I'd say you're pretty cheerful and... wild? I'm not sure if wild is the best word,but you think you understand. Haha,anyway,anything but quiet and shy. : D

Well it's not like I have to be shy on the internet anyway, I'm not exactly being put on the spotlight.

In real life I freeze up VERY easily during social situations.

The last party I went to, I was talking to these 2 cute girls, and at certain points I apparently went really quiet, but I don't notice it cos it's normal for me, but for them its a bit weird that they are talking to this guy who seems really hyped up one minute, then seems really shy and quiet the next haha

Yeah,+ it's not a face to face conversation. It's easier to talk on the Internet.

Hmm,so your mood changes all the time? That can be interesting.

A stable mood is not my strong point.

Not by a long shot

@harry

ya its simillar here on my laptop. the net freezes every 5 mins for like a few seconds and mixes up the tabs then. its annoying.

mixes up the tabs? How do you mean? like it rearranges itself or something?

@joan

Aww your mom is awesome! :hyper: :hug: I'm so happy for you hun seriously! If someone deserves it, it's you! :D:hug::willy_nilly:

Have fun in Berlin! ;):D :hyper:

@ Joan: Semestrial test papers coming :shifty: The first one is on the 30th of November,the last one on the 15th of December. : (
Aww :hug::( good luck with that hun! :hug:

did you have any tests this week? :) cause i had the Swedish & English test :P

@ Harry: Well,that can be interesting. Some people might consider it weird,but I don't know. People who are in the same mood all the time are like.. boring? :shifty:

People that are always of a stable, good mood are not boring.

I would say, EXTREMELY FUCKING lucky really.

@Harry

ya exactly they are always rearranged....

@didi

did you already finish your french letter? :P

@jojo

she really is. as much as i hate her sometimes, so much i love her at the same time. i really dont know what i would be without my mom.

*gets an i love mom tattoo* :rotfl:

I hopefully will :D gonna try to take lots of photos!

Hmm,well,I'm cheerful almost all the time,but I have moments when I'm like sad-annoyed-cheerful-losing my mind-whatsoever. I couldn't imagine myself be in the same mood all the time. I always need something to..change. I'd feel weird if not,haha.

sad annoyed, cheerful, losing my mind.

Umm, you don't seem so sure of yourself:?